Anthony Davis was injured in the New Orleans Hornets game against the Utah Jazz on November 2 and has been out the past 2 games with a mild concussion. The Hornets announced today that Davis may be cleared for their game tonight against the Charlotte Bobcats. Davis has said that he isn’t suffering from anymore headaches or other concussion symptoms, but he will have to pass the NBA’s concussion tests before he is cleared to play. In his short career in the NBA so far, Davis is averaging 14.5 points and 6.5 rebounds a game.
- Next story Marcus Camby Makes His Season Debut Tonight
- Previous story Billups Plans To Return By Early December
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Ramon Sessions Signs With Kings
- Can Stan Van Gundy Turn Around The Detroit Pistons?
- Warriors, Jerry West Agree To Two-Year Extension
- Hawks Re-Sign Elton Brand
- Charlie Villanueva Signs With Mavericks
- New Look Miami Heat Will Struggle in 14/15
- Clippers Sign Ekpe Udoh
- Paul Pierce: Life After Basketball
- Rockets Acquire Jason Terry
- Heat Sign Shannon Brown