Anthony Davis was injured in the New Orleans Hornets game against the Utah Jazz on November 2 and has been out the past 2 games with a mild concussion. The Hornets announced today that Davis may be cleared for their game tonight against the Charlotte Bobcats. Davis has said that he isn’t suffering from anymore headaches or other concussion symptoms, but he will have to pass the NBA’s concussion tests before he is cleared to play. In his short career in the NBA so far, Davis is averaging 14.5 points and 6.5 rebounds a game.
- Next story Marcus Camby Makes His Season Debut Tonight
- Previous story Billups Plans To Return By Early December
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Rockets Acquire Jason Terry
- Heat Sign Shannon Brown
- Thunder Trade Thabeet; Waived By Sixers
- Bucks Acquire Jared Dudley From Clippers
- 5 Reasons Why Bulls Are Team To Beat In East
- Kevin Love, Andrew Wiggins Trade Becomes Official
- Leandro Barbosa, Heat Have Mutual Interest
- NBA Referree Dick Bavetta Retires
- Shawn Marion Signs With Cavaliers
- What Will C.J. Miles Add To The Indiana Pacers?