Anthony Davis was injured in the New Orleans Hornets game against the Utah Jazz on November 2 and has been out the past 2 games with a mild concussion. The Hornets announced today that Davis may be cleared for their game tonight against the Charlotte Bobcats. Davis has said that he isn’t suffering from anymore headaches or other concussion symptoms, but he will have to pass the NBA’s concussion tests before he is cleared to play. In his short career in the NBA so far, Davis is averaging 14.5 points and 6.5 rebounds a game.
- Next story Marcus Camby Makes His Season Debut Tonight
- Previous story Billups Plans To Return By Early December
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Rockets Acquire Corey Brewer
- Mavericks To Acquire Rajon Rondo
- The Memphis Grizzlies are Early Contenders. Here’s Why
- How far can the Sacramento Kings go?
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-’15 season
- Patience a Must with Andrew Wiggins
- Article: Betting on the NBA and winning
- Can Michael Beasley Find His Rhythm With The Grizzlies?
- Cavaliers Trade For Keith Bogans
- Suns Sign Eric Bledsoe, Zoran Dragic