Anthony Davis was injured in the New Orleans Hornets game against the Utah Jazz on November 2 and has been out the past 2 games with a mild concussion. The Hornets announced today that Davis may be cleared for their game tonight against the Charlotte Bobcats. Davis has said that he isn’t suffering from anymore headaches or other concussion symptoms, but he will have to pass the NBA’s concussion tests before he is cleared to play. In his short career in the NBA so far, Davis is averaging 14.5 points and 6.5 rebounds a game.
- Next story Marcus Camby Makes His Season Debut Tonight
- Previous story Billups Plans To Return By Early December
Delivering NBA news, rumors and articles to the basketball community. Follow @Hoops_Nation
- Kevin Durant Says Wizards Are In His Blood
- Lakers Expressing Interest In Michael Beasley
- Will The Knicks Be Stronger Than Last Season?
- Rumor: Wolves, Sixers Talking Thaddeus Young Deal
- Mo Williams Joins The Minnesota Timberwolves
- Kevin Love Forcing His Way To Cleveland?
- Kings Sign Omri Casspi
- Lakers Name Byron Scott Head Coach
- What About Those Washington Wizards?
- Mavs Sign Al-Farouq Aminu, Jameer Nelson