• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tony Hoops

Tony Hoops

West like Jerry

• Owner
  • 15,226 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:04 AM

On Sunday night, Redd was nattily attired while his teammates worked up a sweat to beat his old Milwaukee team.

By Thursday, Redd could line up his work with his team’s schedule. Suns coach Alvin Gentry said that Redd might make his Suns debut in home games Thursday and Friday nights against Cleveland and New Jersey. Gentry said he did not expect Redd to play Tuesday night on the road against the Los Angeles Lakers.

“He’s getting close, not to being a 30-minute-a-game guy or anything but to the point where he can step in and help us,” Gentry said. “When we get back (from Los Angeles), there is a possibility.”

Redd would have liked to return to the court for the first time since April against the Bucks, his team for the past previous 11 years. After a second left knee surgery in March 2010, Redd returned to the Bucks for minimal action in their final 10 games last season.

“He was in good physical condition when we last saw him,” Milwaukee coach Scott Skiles said. “He worked really hard to get back and try to get himself ready to play. For what he went through, to get come back and get into the kind of shape he was in was remarkable. Anytime a guy comes back from injury and gets back close to 100 percent, they’ve worked hard. Now if it’s a significant injury and the same knee, somebody’s working very hard to play gain.”

Via AZCentral

#2 OFFLINE   DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• Members
  • 30,113 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

I wanna see him out there again, been a while.

I4FjQN3.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,945 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:29 AM

He used to be such a great shooter and an underrated player but honestly, he seems to old for me to say YAY Redd is back!!! I think he will end up injured again and end his career soon. But HOPEFULLY, I'm wrong

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#4 OFFLINE   Dr. Wolf

Dr. Wolf

World Famous in Minnesota

• Members
  • 19,105 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

He used to be one of my fav players. Good shooter, smart player and all around class-act. I hope he can capture some of the old Redd!

Co-Commish of the GSL, former Timberwolves GM: 10.5 Seasons (659-210) 3 Championships

#5 ONLINE   The Future

The Future

#RipCity #brehsquad

• Global Moderators
  • 25,954 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

He already made his debut. Impressive player.

#6 OFFLINE   danzer1594

danzer1594

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:29 PM

He played really well in his first comeback game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users