Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jazz shopping Devin Harris

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Devin Harris + Derrick Favors - Deron Williams + Sundiata Gaines

Posted · Report post

No way I see the Jazz doing that. lol

Harris will get traded, I'm just not sure it is going to be soon. The Jazz are playing well and Harris is solid on the defensive end, which is where the Jazz have been doing a lot better this year.

Posted · Report post

he would be a good aquisition for the lakers. Hes a better player than his stats say right now. remember he was an allstar in 09. lakers wouldn't have to give up as much because his trade value now is way lower than it was when he was a Net

Posted · Report post

I dont see the Jazz trading him for garbage. Remember you pretty much have to have a good PG to win in this league and trading a good PG to your conference rival for crap is not a smart move. The Jazz also have a large TPE which could come in handy in making any move. So waiting until the off-season to make a move would not be a bad choice as it could increase his trade value.

The Jazz aren't in a bad situation, and just because they are shopping him doesnt mean they have to get rid of him. They're still in contention for the playoffs in the west and will need a quality PG to do so.

Posted · Report post

Lakers are indeed interested but as Redneck said, would be tough to move garbage for him...unless Jazz GM likes trash ;)

Posted · Report post

Jazz should trade Harris for a proven SG/SF.

I am not sure they'd even do that. yeah if someone was dumb enough to offer a semi-star for Harris they'd be all over it, but since Scott Layden is now a Jazz coach and not a GM I dont see that happening. The Jazz have some youth at the wing positions which are showing some promise and the Jazz are in rebuilding mode and seem like they want to develope those guys. If the Jazz move Harris I expect it will be for another PG and or draft pick(s)