Posted · Report post

Here are the players I could think about:

Tim Duncan

Kevin Garnett

Pau Gasol

Blake Griffin

David Lee

Posted · Report post

Right now, I'd say Griffin. Timmy and Gasol are past their primes...

Posted · Report post

Right now, I'd say Griffin. Timmy and Gasol are past their primes...

Gasol is still an outstanding passer.

It's Gasol for me.

Posted · Report post

Duncan.

Joakim Noah is a phenomenal passer though. The Bulls run a lot of plays through him @ the top of the key, and he distributes down low as good as anyone I've seen in recent years.

Ben, The Future, Swish and 1 other like this

Posted · Report post

Duncan.

Joakim Noah is a phenomenal passer though. The Bulls run a lot of plays through him @ the top of the key, and he distributes down low as good as anyone I've seen in recent years.

Totally agree with you on that one. He always goes high post when he can't get it in the paint and then, some of the wings try to cut. Joakim makes perfect plays and we see the difference with Boozer trying to do it and it always fails. Joakim is a really good passer.

Posted · Report post

Roy Hibbert or Greg Monroe.

Both of them are great passers out of the post and from the top of the key. They both played college ball at Georgetown which is infamous for putting out big men who are good passers. Personally, I'd go with Hibbert. I watch him play almost every game and he's so consistent and so good with his pin-point passing to teammates on cuts. It's close, but I'm going with Hibbert in this one. Watch him play sometime and you'll find out what I mean.

Posted · Report post

Roy Hibbert or Greg Monroe.

Both of them are great passers out of the post and from the top of the key. They both played college ball at Georgetown which is infamous for putting out big men who are good passers. Personally, I'd go with Hibbert. I watch him play almost every game and he's so consistent and so good with his pin-point passing to teammates on cuts. It's close, but I'm going with Hibbert in this one. Watch him play sometime and you'll find out what I mean.

Sadly, since I live in Indiana, I am stuck watching nearly as many Pacers games as Bulls games. Roy Hibbert is a competent passer, but he's far from elite. Watch the way Duncan reads defenses and gets the ball to the right man. Hibbert is a good passer and I'm not knocking him, but out of all the choices you picked him and greg monroe... Monroe is an average passer, worse than Hibbert but better than people like Javale McGee and Andrew Bynum.
The Future likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd say Tim Duncan is pretty good in this area.

He gets the ball high and finds his team mates for open baskets. I've watched games of all these guys and Duncan impressed most.

Mil likes this

Posted · Report post

Rudy in Grizzlies bias shocker!

I'd say Tim Duncan is pretty good in this area.

He gets the ball high and finds his team mates for open baskets. I've watched games of all these guys and Duncan impressed most.

It's so close between them but I give Pau the nod because he can go showtime.