Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are we going to ignore the fact that D-Will destroyed Lin?

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Ofcourse!

Promotion is above everything!!!

Don't bully ESPN kid!!! ;)

Rog likes this

Posted

Yes because it was expected. I'm tired of Lin.

Rog and Dash like this

Posted

Thank you for pointing that out.... It wasn't terrible defense from Lin though. Deron Williams just had an amazing shooting night as he was 8-14 from behind the arc. He was hot

32Dayz, WrongIslander 2.0 and Rog like this

Posted

of course it's going to get overlooked. The media wants him hyped up as much as possible. I am by no means saying he sucks or whatever but it's like he has no flaws according to espn.

Posted

Of course, he's LINSANITY! lmao

Posted

DWill didn't destroy him! Lin destroyed DWill! Lin is the greatest player in the NBA obviously, only Blake Griffin might be better than him, he has more highlights

Posted

Yea it was only one game, but if it continues then it will be put under a microscope

Posted

just like lin destroyed dwill in the first game against NJ dwill got his revenge. this is the game of basketball. dwill just had a better shooting night than lin but that doesn't mean that he didn't play good. for me the knicks played very well and melo showed that he can fit in. he and lin moved the ball around beautifully.

Posted

Next six Linopponents: Hawks, Heat, Cavs, Celtics, Mavs, Spurs.

I'd say this a pretty balanced group... Lin can both destroy and get destroyed. :smile:

Posted

You mean Deron did what he was suppose to do?

Congrats, I guess.

Posted

wtf is the point of pointing it out? its the kids 10th game and he started this off SHITTING on Deron. Deron is an All-Star and he didnt exactly what he was supposed to do like Nick C said above. There's literally no point in making a thread like this when an All Star has a great game against a 2nd year player (pretty much a rookie).

Posted

wtf is the point of pointing it out? its the kids 10th game and he started this off SHITTING on Deron. Deron is an All-Star and he didnt exactly what he was supposed to do like Nick C said above. There's literally no point in making a thread like this when an All Star has a great game against a 2nd year player (pretty much a rookie).

You obviously live in a cave when the fact that Lin is the headliner, the second story, the fourth story, and fills 30 minutes somewhere in between. He also headliners CNN, and other non sports agencies. Has been said to be better than Derrick Rose. Has been asked if he is a top 3 PG in the league, and ect ect ect ect over and over and crap and crap the past 10 or so games, then yes. Deron Williams destroying him is a big deal to point out, which ESPN fails to mention.

Posted

You obviously live in a cave when the fact that Lin is the headliner, the second story, the fourth story, and fills 30 minutes somewhere in between. He also headliners CNN, and other non sports agencies. Has been said to be better than Derrick Rose. Has been asked if he is a top 3 PG in the league, and ect ect ect ect over and over and crap and crap the past 10 or so games, then yes. Deron Williams destroying him is a big deal to point out, which ESPN fails to mention.

Not to mention being taken over a ton of players in the rookie/sophomore game or whatever it's called now. Rising Stars what have you
anypoint likes this

Posted

D-Will dropped 38, cool.

Lin sucks for letting a top 3 NBA pg score 38 on him, OMG!!!! LIN SUCKS!!! HE SUCKS FOR REAL!!! HE SUCKS!!!

Posted

D-Will dropped 38, cool.

Lin sucks for letting a top 3 NBA pg score 38 on him, OMG!!!! LIN SUCKS!!! HE SUCKS FOR REAL!!! HE SUCKS!!!

Absolutely no one is saying that.

Posted

Not to mention being taken over a ton of players in the rookie/sophomore game or whatever it's called now. Rising Stars what have you

He got taken before Pek !

U MAD?

Posted

Espn is going to ignore that. I mean Jeremy Lin is great player and he is very good and leading the Knicks to gold, but it's just going to get worse, ESPN and Stern found their Golden Boy who is going to make them so much money thanks to his fanbase. Let's ignore his turnovers!, while were at it. I like Jeremy Lin but he is getting overrated.

Posted

Espn is going to ignore that. I mean Jeremy Lin is great player and he is very good and leading the Knicks to gold, but it's just going to get worse, ESPN and Stern found their Golden Boy who is going to make them so much money thanks to his fanbase. Let's ignore his turnovers!, while were at it. I like Jeremy Lin but he is getting overrated.

Still mad about him putting up 38 on the Lakers? :cool:

Posted

nah i get out enough and watch espn to know this, i'm not dumb. but the fact that ppl had to make a thread that a star like deron williams scored 38 points on a second year player is pointless to me. and the people who ask is hes a top 3 pg in the league arent being serious, their looking for a story to publish based on what he says. its obvious hes not a top 3, or top 10 pg in the league rigth now, but to sit here and say its crazy that deron williams scoring 38 points on lin is wrong. we expect deron to shit on lin

Posted

and hes a better player then almost everyone in that game..

Posted

Finally, thank you Darko.

Posted

D-Will dropped 38? Does this mean he's stopped crying about being a Net and started playing at last?

Hate the media all you want but to take it out on Lin? That's just stupid. He had a very good game against NJ, the fact he decided to let others try and score isn't a weakness it's a strength and that will show when it matters.

Posted

Still mad about him putting up 38 on the Lakers? :cool:

No one is mad, he's getting overhyped