Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2012 - 2013 Off-Season Tracker

162 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Okay guys, this is heading into my second year doing the thread. Last year, this was a successful thread. The deadline for applying the franchise tag was today (March 5), Free Agency starts March 13, April 26 - First round of 2012 NFL Draft, April 27 - Second and third rounds of 2012 NFL Draft, April 28 - Rounds 4-7 of 2012 NFL Draft, Late July - Training camps across the league begin, Early August - 2012 preseason begins, Sept. 6 - 2012 NFL regular season begins!

Check the for the latest rumors!

This page will be full of links to lists of players and news!

March 5

Free Agent Tracker (By Position) - This will have the players team from 11/12 and whether they re-signed or found a new home.

Draft Results

April 26

Round 1

April 27

Round 2

Round 3

April 28

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

ENJOY THE OFF-SEASON AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER 6!

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

I just hope that we can draft RGIII.

Posted · Report post

I just hope that we can draft RGIII.

Who is your NFL team again?

Posted · Report post

Titans are close to signing SS Jordan Babineaux to a long-term contract.

Chargers have released DE Luis Castillo.

Ravens CB Domonique Foxworth has been released.

Mike Chappell of the Indianapolis Star reports DE Robert Mathis‘ new deal will pay him $36 million for seasons and includes a $15M signing bonus.

Mathis will make $24 million in the first two years of the contract but the signing bonus could prorated if he’s released in the near future.

Posted QB,RB/FB and WR lists! Check them out and help me out if I have some mistakes. I will be continuing to update and post lists for the days to come.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

Who is your NFL team again?

I'll list the teams and the reasons.

Minnesota Vikings: My Dad's from Minnesota and he's a huge reason why I love them. Also because they were my first NFL team ever to see and I've loved them since. I'm sure you know who Moss and Carter are. Same with Cunningham.

NY Jets & Giants: Born and live in New York, mom's a giants fan, too. SB Champs!!

Posted · Report post

Randy Moss visits the New Orleans Saints tomorrow.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

Added TE and OL lists! Updated QB, RB/FB and WR lists.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

New Orleans Saints have restructured DE Will Smith‘s contract which will save the team $4.78 million against the 2012 salary cap.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

Added a link a the bottom of pages to make navigation easy

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

Randy Moss looked impressive at his workout with the Saints today, it is reported that he ran a 4.39 to 4.4 40 yard dash time.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

Teams interested in CB Cortland Finnegan are the Rams, Bears and Titans whom he pent his whole career with.

Plaxico Burress remains interested in the Eagles, but wouldn't rule out the Jets, Giants, or the Steelers. He played for all of these teams except the Eagles.

The New York Jets have interest in Chad Henne, but his former team the Miami Dolphins do too.

Gary likes this

Posted · Report post

3 of the most sought after Free Agents Matt Flynn, Vincent Jackson, and Mario Williams are drawing the most interest so far.

Front-Runners for:

Matt Flynn: Green Bay Packers, Seattle Seahawks, Cleveland Browns, and the Miami Dolphins

Vincent Jackson: San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins, and the Chicago Bears

Mario Williams: Tennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks, Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, and the Philadelphia Eagles

Posted · Report post

Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic tweets that ”signing Manning is the kind of move Mike Bidwill [Cardinals owner] loves.”

Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that a team source has informed him that the Dolphins are “very confident” about their chances of signing Peyton Manning.

Rich Cimini of ESPN New York reports that New York Jets are interested in signing RB Ronnie Brown.

The Miami Herald writes that the Dolphis are “searching for an upgrade at free safety” and specifically mentions Bengals FS Reggie Nelson as a possible target for the team.

The Delaware News Journal reports that “several league sources” believe that the Phildelphia Eagles have interest in Panthers ILB Dan Connor.

SportsNOLA.com is reporting that there’s a “strong chance” that free agent WR Randy Moss signs with the New Orleans Saints following today’s “off-the-charts” workout with the team.

Posted · Report post

Randy Moss looked impressive at his workout with the Saints today, it is reported that he ran a 4.39 to 4.4 40 yard dash time.

this confuses me soo much. hes a great talent but i wonder if he will put his heart in it if the saints sign him

Posted · Report post

this confuses me soo much. hes a great talent but i wonder if he will put his heart in it if the saints sign him

As long as Brees is around, I think he'll be fired up...

Posted · Report post

As long as Brees is around, I think he'll be fired up...

lol saints should just rename their team to the bounty hunters

Posted · Report post

thanks! and I will, I'll end up doing this for the NBA to i think

Posted · Report post

Teams interested in Peyton Manning: New York Jets, Arizona Cardinals, Miami Dolphins, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs and the Washington Redskins. There are probably more and I'll post and keep you guys updated.

Posted · Report post

SI.com’s Jim Trotter tweets that the Seattle Seahawks are willing to make a serious run at signing Peyton Manning and are willing to pay for Reggie Wayne too.

Not only are the Seahawks willing to pay the tandem but they’re ”adjust the offense to what Manning is accustomed to running.”

Peter King also tweeted that he doesn’t think that Seattle should be considered the favorites but he believes that they’re “all-in on Manning-Wayne package deal–and will pay for it.

http://nfltraderumors.co/seahawks-are-ready-to-go-all-in-on-peyton-manning/