Photo

How long will Randolph accept bench role?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LakerNation

LakerNation

TankerNation

• Members
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

Posted Image

Zach Randolph, with 17 points and nine rebounds Wednesday, certainly is contributing, though some wonder about how he fits in the rotation. Questions continue to fly about Randolph's role coming off the bench, and how long the Grizzlies' big man will accept it. [Lionel Hollins] praised Randolph's production and improved conditioning. Randolph looks stronger and more active with every passing day. ... Hollins said he spoke with Randolph about why playing off the bench helps balance this roster. Hollins likes Randolph paired with O.J. Mayo and Gilbert Arenas for offensive potency and an inside-out presence off the bench. "It's all about winning," Randolph said. "As long as we're winning, that's all that matters."

Memphis Commercial Appeal

• Nina Barklartey likes this

rjeibs.gif

332nhc4.jpg

Follow Me On Twitter Subscribe: YouTube

#2 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13

Basketballholic

• Members
  • 24,088 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

As long as they win, I guess.

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Ballin like D-Rose

Ballin like D-Rose

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Banned
  • 7,556 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

He is recovering from injury not just gonna give him 30+ minutes after returning. But if he does stay on the bench I don't mind cuz that just means he didn't start he will still log 30+ minutes regardless.

#4 ONLINE   Death2Midrange

Death2Midrange

All-Star

• Members
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Collins said he likes it better when Zbo comes off the bench and provides some scoring with that second unit. I agree. When the starters get tired or head to the bench, it makes a huge difference if someone fresh can come in and take over for a while - Zbo is that guy.

Add me on twitter: @2016champions

#5 OFFLINE   Nina Barklartey

Nina Barklartey

Bernard King 2.0

• Members
  • 5,931 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

I really do think Zebo just wants to get back into game shape and help his team win-
I don't think he cares if he comes off of the bench as long as he gets his minutes and can contribute...
This team is gonna be very scary when it comes to the Post Season and Zebo is gonna be a big part of that!!!!!
:dribble:
Why do you love this game? :dribble:

#6 OFFLINE   Truth34

Truth34

Red Sox

• Members
  • 17,665 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

As long as they are winning. Against LA I like him off the bench because Mo Speights is much bigger and has an edge defensively. If they face the spurs it won't matter because DeJuan Blair isn't very big. They have similar physiques.

roindotip.gifrondop2.gif

#7 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,977 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

He wants to win... he doesn't care about the stats and this is the right attitude... and it's also good for him anyways. It lets him to fully come back to his old self and his own pace

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#8 OFFLINE   Truth34

Truth34

Red Sox

• Members
  • 17,665 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

It is showing that having Speights and Gasol in when Griff and Jordan are in the Grizz seem to do better.

roindotip.gifrondop2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users