• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NoMercyCavaliers

NoMercyCavaliers

I Bleed , Wine & Gold

• Banned
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Once the playoffs start they have a HUGE chance of upsetting miami and chicago now im not saying that they are going to be champs or anything..and honestly i think if the season was regular length the knicks would be atleast 3 or 2 we have seen both the heat and bulls STRUGGLE with the knicks they have melo chandler davis and stat and an Epic bench i have them upsetting bulls or miami or BOTH

2cavs-topper_zps9ca1a01e.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

2-5

• Members
  • 11,585 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

Agreed.

It's rare that you find a championship team as the 8'th seed, but that's what we are. It's fcking funny because it's starting to look like the lockout season in 1999.

knicksscript.gif

NFLMIN_WORD.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   Ballin like D-Rose

Ballin like D-Rose

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Banned
  • 7,556 posts

they can but just like the Pacers I wouldn't bet money on it.

#4 OFFLINE   Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

The main thing i like the Knicks is their arena! I don't know why i mentioned this in this kind of a topic :confused:

#5 OFFLINE   ISOMELO

ISOMELO

• 5,335 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

I agree, I think we can beat Chicago in particular. We turn the ball over too much to beat Miami. Chicago struggles against us we beat them this year and we beat them a few times last year just about every time we face them its a close game. We're getting Stoudemire back soon, Lin will be back in the playoffs so we'll be healthy. Carmelo has found his stroke and is the most clutch player in the game, JR Smith is getting hot, a bench of JR Smith, Steve Novak, Iman Shumpert and Baron Davis is sick.
  • Mirrors likes this
tumblr_n11so4VD2Q1rdqggno1_400.giftumblr_mjmh37fgsm1ql5dzao1_400.gif

#6 OFFLINE   MJistheGOAT

MJistheGOAT

#MJistheGOAT

• Banned
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

the knicks have the potential to make the Eastern Conference Finals, wheither they make the Finals is another thing but orlando did it so maybe New York can too.
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Djoker

Djoker

Enforcer

• Global Moderators
  • 14,264 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Knicks are actually a pretty damn good team defensively this season...

They are the most stacked (arguably) offensive team in the league but they haven't gelled. Still, they can get it going shooting-wise and be a tough tough out. As I've said before, they only have a very small chance to actually beat Chicago or Miami but other teams in the East except Boston have none whatsoever imo.

That being said, Bulls will destroy them on the boards in all likelihood and turning the ball over as much as New York does will hurt against Miami... A LOT. It won't be easy even if they shoot well.
  • ISOMELO likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Mirrors

Mirrors

TOPSZN

• 14,621 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

I think they have a better chance of upsetting Chicago than Miami.

Miami destroys them every time and the only time they were SORT OF close was when Walker (who?) went 7-10 fro 3 vs Miami. Most of which were contested... How often does that happen?

The other time they played Miami, Wade and LeBron weren't too efficient in terms of scoring but the Heat still breezed by them.

#9 OFFLINE   Nabster

Nabster

d rs pls

• Members
  • 8,853 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

You're right, the Knicks aren't the 8th seed

they're the 7th seed right now :cool:

derrick_rose_signature_by_sidthekid871-d

#10 OFFLINE   ISOMELO

ISOMELO

• 5,335 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Knicks are actually a pretty damn good team defensively this season...

They are the most stacked (arguably) offensive team in the league but they haven't gelled. Still, they can get it going shooting-wise and be a tough tough out. As I've said before, they only have a very small chance to actually beat Chicago or Miami but other teams in the East except Boston have none whatsoever imo.

That being said, Bulls will destroy them on the boards in all likelihood and turning the ball over as much as New York does will hurt against Miami... A LOT. It won't be easy even if they shoot well.

Guys like Iman Shumpert and Tyson Chandler have completely changed us. If I could vote for DPOY, I would give it to Chandler.
tumblr_n11so4VD2Q1rdqggno1_400.giftumblr_mjmh37fgsm1ql5dzao1_400.gif

#11 OFFLINE   Kill BeIl

Kill BeIl

Ball hard D-waiters

• Members
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

they can but just like the Pacers I wouldn't bet money on it.

The Grizzlies will bee swept in the first round by the clippers so it does not matter smh.
  • MJistheGOAT likes this

tWAO9.png

#12 OFFLINE   MJistheGOAT

MJistheGOAT

#MJistheGOAT

• Banned
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

The Grizzlies will bee swept in the first round by the clippers so it does not matter smh.

grizzlies aren't as good as rudy makes out
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Ballin like D-Rose

Ballin like D-Rose

• Banned
  • 7,556 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

atleast my teams in the playoffs

#14 OFFLINE   carmeloanthonyfico

carmeloanthonyfico

Mr. Clutch

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

instead i think that the grizzlies have a good chance in upsetting the clippers. they did it last year against the spurs and almost pulled it off against okc ,their team was healthy but they were 8th. this year no randolph, no allen, rudy not at his best, the bench and the role players step up, marc gasol is having one hell of a season, conley i think can be considered a top 10 pg the way he's been playing (arguable case) and they are 5th now. memphis is actually a much better team then they were last season, no doubt that they are still the underdogs in the west, and i think they still pose a threat for all the contenders. this is not the team that a young, inexperienced clippers team would like to face in the first round.

#15 OFFLINE   DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• Members
  • 30,113 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

They could upset Chi-Town in the playoffs if they get it together.

I4FjQN3.jpg

#16 OFFLINE   Big Nasty

Big Nasty

This is food for thought, you do the dishes.

• Members
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

I hope they are the 8th seed, beat chicago. I might be able to sleep peacefully come playoff time then.

super-mario-dodgeball.gif

#17 OFFLINE   carmeloanthonyfico

carmeloanthonyfico

Mr. Clutch

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

if stat and lin stay out longer we have a really good chance.

#18 OFFLINE   carmeloanthonyfico

carmeloanthonyfico

Mr. Clutch

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I hope they are the 8th seed, beat chicago. I might be able to sleep peacefully come playoff time then.

no sleepin when we come town. you believe in ghosts bro?

#19 OFFLINE   Truth34

Truth34

Red Sox

• Members
  • 17,665 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

grizzlies aren't as good as rudy makes out

Yeah, same to your Lakers. Stop overrating a team you haven't even been following for 2 years.

The Clippers have 0 playoff experience, they wouldn't be swept. Beaten possibly but not swept

roindotip.gifrondop2.gif

#20 OFFLINE   MJistheGOAT

MJistheGOAT

#MJistheGOAT

• Banned
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, same to your Lakers. Stop overrating a team you haven't even been following for 2 years.

The Clippers have 0 playoff experience, they wouldn't be swept. Beaten possibly but not swept

I have gone and watched the games from the past so Yes I know what they have done & The Lakers Are Contenders unlike your team We killed you twoce this season you won't even make it out of the 1st round! I can picture it now by boston by by ay hey hey good bye and the grizzlies knock you out! ha ha
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users