http://sports.inquir...s-gays-lesbians

STFU and fight Mayweather Jr!!!

#2 OFFLINE   Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Bateman

• Members
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

[expletive deleted] him the close minded tool...should we put him to death because he's a Filipino? no...

patrick-bateman-card_zpseb5cad13.png

New card, What do think?

#3 OFFLINE   LikeABosh

LikeABosh

Chicano

• Members
  • 32,963 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

[expletive deleted] him the close minded tool...should we put him to death because he's a Filipino? no...

you werent raised hating Filipinos

most ppl these days were raised to hating gays

who gives a shit what he thinks tho

29805413-funny-.gif

bImpO.gif

#4 OFFLINE   Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Bateman

• Members
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

you werent raised hating Filipinos

most ppl these days were raised to hating gays

who gives a shit what he thinks tho

clearly you don't understand my point. He shouldn't say that or someone has every right to tell him to shoot himself for being a Filipino. It doesn't justify it.

patrick-bateman-card_zpseb5cad13.png

New card, What do think?

#5 OFFLINE   Ballin like D-Rose

Ballin like D-Rose

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Banned
  • 7,556 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:09 AM

They would kill the gay filipinos to you think he cares.

#6 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

I Think The Same Shih But I'm Not Religious Nor Am I A Celebrity With Millions Of Fans...Ahahaha

U're Portrayed As The "Nice & Humble" Guy..U Know U Can't Take Shots @ Gays...That's Most Of His Fanbase... :lol: I Remember I Was On His Page & I Had Saw Some Comments From Gay Dudes About How Mayweather's "A Racist Asshole Monkey's & Pacquiao's, The Pride Of The Phillipines & A True Sweetheart"..Ahahaha..That's What The Nigga Said..He Called 'Em A Sweetheart...

Then One Of His Buddies Said That Paq's "Sexy & A Gentleman"...Haha

I Wonder What'd They Be Saying Right About The Time They Heard This... :lol:

I Ain't Got No Prob With Paq For His Statements Though...IT'S HIS DAMN RELIGION...& If U Got A Religion, U Follow It...Or Be A Hypocrite That Only Uses It To Manipulate Others When It BENEFITS U...

U Can't Knock That Man For His Religious Beliefs Whether U Agree With It Or Not...

I Told Y'all Bob Arum Was Good @ PR & Hiding The Real Pacquiao....From The Extramarital Relations To Habits...But Once It's Out There, It's Out There...

I Actually Respect Paq In The Sense That He Finally Stood Up Like A Man, Grew Some Balls & SPOKE FOR HIMSELF...Not Some Shih That Bob Arum Had Scripted Up Or Put In His Ear But For Himself Personally....Now If Only He'd Start Doing That With His BOXING CAREER...Haha

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#7 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

He Released A Statement Claiming That He Didn't Quote That Bible Verse & Only Stated That He's Against Gay Marriages...Then He Went On To Talk About How He Had Gay Family Members....

But The Damage Was Done...& Everyone Is Still Reporting It Whether He Said It Or Not...

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

He wants to be like Hitler!

Posted Image

lol
  • Chief Shaqaho likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

He wants to be like Hitler!

Posted Image

lol

This Hella Hilarious For Me The Fact That I Doubt U Knew That Bob Arum Just Tried To Compare Mayweather To Hitler's Publicist Last Week..& We All Know How Mayweather Feels That Bob Arum & Manny Have Been Using His Name To Piggyback Their Way To The Top Of The Boxing World...Hahaha :lol:

The Irony Of This Shih

Arum Actually Being Jewish Isn't Making It Any Better Either...Haha
  • Stefan likes this

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#10 OFFLINE   I'm Awesome

I'm Awesome

Greatest Poster of All-time

• Members
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

http://sports.inquir...s-gays-lesbians

STFU and fight Mayweather Jr!!!

Tell Mayweather Jr. to go 50-50 about the money

#11 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

Tell Mayweather Jr. to go 50-50 about the money

Once Paq Said He'd Take A Smaller Cut To Make The Fight Happen, That Was It For Mayweather...Haha..He Will Not Budge..Similar To Arum & His Media Sources Were Trying To Bait Him Into Fighting Without The OSDT's...He Gone Stand His Ground...Might Change It On The Money...I Doubt It Though...The Offer Was Made But Bob Arum Says It Won't Happen Even If Paq Says So...Arum Gotta Get His Money.....

He Been [expletive deleted]' Paq Out Of His For Years Anyway...Along With Almost Every Fighter He Promotes...

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#12 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

GOLF?

• Banned
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

I don't like Gay People, as well.

Well, most of them at least. Some of them are really cool people, though.

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

^^That Is An Animated Sig Right?

Yeah It Is...Thought I Was Losing My Vision Or Mind For A Sec...Haha

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#14 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

GOLF?

• Banned
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

^^That Is An Animated Sig Right?

Yeah It Is...Thought I Was Losing My Vision Or Mind For A Sec...Haha

Holy shit dude xD

It's not an animated sig.

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   Nabster

Nabster

d rs pls

• Members
  • 8,853 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Holy shit dude xD

It's not an animated sig.

yeah it is...

derrick_rose_signature_by_sidthekid871-d

#16 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

GOLF?

• Banned
  • 11,520 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

yeah it is...

I don't see anything that's animated.

There's the Kingdom Hearts logo and a picture of Sora as my sig. I don't see any movement.

Posted Image

#17 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

We See That Body & Hair Slowly Floating From Side To Side Or Even Up & Down @ Times With The Lil' Light Beams Shifting A Bit, Mane...Haha..That Shih Cold Though

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#18 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip

• Members
  • 8,602 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but him saying they should be put to death? That's messed up.

Dummy ass Mayweather said he supports gays hahahahaha just so he can be liked.

#19 OFFLINE   Chief Shaqaho

Chief Shaqaho

HN's Rodney Dangerfield

• Members
  • 7,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but him saying they should be put to death? That's messed up. Dummy ass Mayweather said he supports gays hahahahaha just so he can be liked.

The Thing About Mayweather Is...He's An Entertainer...He Says Shih To Get People Worked Up Because He Knows It'll Stay In The Headlines & Get Him More Promo Which Equals More Money....

But He Acknowledges Being An Asshole Bout A Lot Of Issues & Doesn't Hold His Tongue For Anyone...

Paq Could Manage To Make These Statements On His Own & Even Try To Repair The Damage Himself...But He Can't Tell Bob Arum, Look..I'm Going To Fight This Guy, These Are The Terms & U're Going To Accept It....

The Most Ever Was Supposed To Make For A Fight Was Bout $20M For That Clottey Or Margarito Fight...One Of Them Dallas Jawns...Bob Arum Only Paid Him A Bit Over $7M Though....That's Why He Don't Want Manny To Fight Floyd For $40 Million...Because He Knows If He Gets That 50/50 Split Will Make Him More Money Himself Even Though He Still Has Most Of Paq's Money...Hell, He Still Owe Mayweather Money...De La Hoya Sued His Ass Back In The Day Too....

Bob Arum Lies To His Fighters....I'll Give U An Example....Fiction But The Real Method He Uses

Let's Say He Tells Paq That He's Supposed To Make $15M For Fighting Sergio Martinez....He'll Get ALL THE MONEY & Distribute It As He Sees Or Is Legally Contracted To...It Won't Be A Lump Sum...Just Payments Till He Reaches It....

He Factors In Luxuries & Any Deductables That Legally Works For His Accounting Purposes....But He Doesn't Let Anyone See The Information Other Than Himself & His Close Financial Team...

So While Paq Is Spending The Lil' Money Arum Gives Him (Compared To Overall Sum He's Owed) & Living The Life, Bob Arum Is Slowly Using Every Trick & Loophole In The Book To Maximize His Profits & Keep As Much As He Can.....

So Let's Say Paq Retires In 2013...He Still Gets Those Payments Which He Thinks Will Be $80 Million But The Payments Stop $50 Million...Pacquiao Wonders Why He Hasn't Received All Of His Guaranteed Money When In Fact..Through Legal Procedures & Loopholes , He Owes Them Nothing...

Bob Arum Knows How To Work The System Better Than Anyone In The Game..Why? Because He's Been In The Game As A Promoter For Decades..Hell, Since Ali Was Still Fighting....

& B4 That He Was A Tax Attorney....So His Job Is To Sell U A Dream & Rob Yo' Ass @ The Same Time...Haha..If U Ever Hear About Manny Being In Some Serious Financial Trouble, It's Probably Arum's Fault...
  • Flip likes this

Clips GM

1_medium.gif2_medium.gif

#20 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip

• Members
  • 8,602 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

So His Job Is To Sell U A Dream & Rob Yo' Ass @ The Same Time...Haha

:rofl: understood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic