Posted

So ugly, that's atrocious.

Posted

116 guests? JOIN JOIN JOIN GUESTS!

Posted

46-22703-Y.jpg

first thing i thought of

Posted

Sometimes There's A Such Thing As TOO RETRO....& This Jersey Definitely Meets Those Standards...

It's Just Too Damn Plain & Dull...Haha

Posted

IMO it looks very clean. Nice alt for one/couple of games.

Some orange piping could be in the mix, but yeah, looks nice.

Chief Shaqaho likes this

Posted

they could def. make a better uniform than that.

so many possibilites for the thunder.

Posted

Can't Get Any Worse Than The Heat's Alternate Flamingo Jerseys With That Damn Pink Stripe & Shih Goin' Down It...@ Least I Don't Think....

But This Is Just So Plain...Maybe For Teams With The Basic White/Black Theme Like The Spurs Or Nets, It'd Be Straight Cause They're Suppose To Be...But It's The Thunder...They Should've Made An Orange Or Red Jersey For Them Or Some Shih...

But That Blue Is Too Bland....The Jersey'd Go Nice With Some Jeans & Sneaks Or Somethin' But As An NBA Uniform, That Shit's Horrible....Haha

SportsFan93 and Bayzus like this

Posted

Try one of these:

Outside Of The Dull Blue With The Orange Outline & Pink Ones, Everything Else Looks Legit...

I Personally Think Every Team Should Have A Black Or White Alternate If They Don't Already Have One Or Both In Their Arsenal...

Black Tends To Make All Jerseys Look Better If U Combine Some Of Their Core Colors With It Though....I Really Can't Think Of Any Black Jerseys That Aren't Nice In The League....Wolves/Heat/Spurs/Nets/Bulls/Kings/Lakers & Etc..Whereas I Think The Spurs Jerseys Are Hella Dull...Even The White/Black/Grey Theme Is A Solid SAFE Choice Overall...

I Would Personally Like To See The Knicks Get Some Black Ones With The Orange Letters & Outlines....

Posted

Outside Of The Dull Blue With The Orange Outline & Pink Ones, Everything Else Looks Legit...

I Personally Think Every Team Should Have A Black Or White Alternate If They Don't Already Have One Or Both In Their Arsenal...

Black Tends To Make All Jerseys Look Better If U Combine Some Of Their Core Colors With It Though....I Really Can't Think Of Any Black Jerseys That Aren't Nice In The League....Wolves/Heat/Spurs/Nets/Bulls/Kings/Lakers & Etc..Whereas I Think The Spurs Jerseys Are Hella Dull...Even The White/Black/Grey Theme Is A Solid SAFE Choice Overall...

I Would Personally Like To See The Knicks Get Some Black Ones With The Orange Letters & Outlines....

Everything about the Spurs is dull...look at who thier best player is! LOL

ISOMELO and Chief Shaqaho like this

Posted

These jerseys are UGLY AF! What were they thinking?

Posted

I like them better than the normal Thunder jerseys, which look like bootleg Knicks jerseys.

Posted

These jersey are so ugly ....