Sense of Pride
Internet Props

rsz_shraddha-kapoor-eyes.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 9,769 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

Lol lakers fans expect the best of everything. season just started and they already want the coach fired

#3 OFFLINE   Bay

Bay

0-16

• Administrators
  • 16,905 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Lol lakers fans expect the best of everything. season just started and they already want the coach fired

It's not crazy to predict Mike Brown being fired, a team with that much star power should not lose to the teams they have lost to.

#4 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,769 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

It's not crazy to predict Mike Brown being fired, a team with that much star power should not lose to the teams they have lost to.

Not to predict, but theres also many saying hes doing a terrible job and the season just started. imo no real judgement on the coach can be made until at least one fourth of the season is through

#5 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo

Pls hire Byron

• 17,980 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

What BayArea said and a bunch of us wanted him fired since last year. I'd say in a month.

#6 OFFLINE   LeBron Said™

LeBron Said™

3 Rings

• Members
  • 8,403 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Next year, they can't afford to fire Mike Brown.

.2zzlx0j.jpg

#3Rings

#7 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,939 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Well, I have the Clippers in the Finals so when they lose to them in the 2nd round Mike Brown will get the boot.
  • Pan43 likes this

tumblr_nap2s7ikfC1s3gys4o1_400.gif

#8 OFFLINE   Abdul™

Abdul™

I ain't a killer but don't push me

• Members
  • 8,426 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Have you been living under a rock? We wanted him fired last season
  • Dedo™ likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,769 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Have you been living under a rock? We wanted him fired last season

I dont see why. Lakers cant win the championship every two years

#10 OFFLINE   Jay

Jay

On The Rise

• Members
  • 19,464 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

I dont see why. Lakers cant win the championship every two years

Clearly you lack some general knowledge here. Winning a championship and firing your coach is two different things. Winning a championship is when your the best in the league and good enough to win it all. However, when your coach does not know how to handle a given team than he should be fired. The point you brought up about winning a championship is totally irrelevant. I guess every coach should be fired because they failed to win a championship. You made a false statement about Lakers fans wanting to fire Brown just this season and than backed it up with another false statement.
  • The Logo, Ray and Abdul™ like this

rsz_shraddha-kapoor-eyes.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   SportsFan93

SportsFan93

Frank Cornelius Jr. aka THE BOAT

• Members
  • 19,584 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Nov 28th

#12 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,769 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Clearly you lack some general knowledge here. Winning a championship and firing your coach is two different things. Winning a championship is when your the best in the league and good enough to win it all. However, when your coach does not know how to handle a given team than he should be fired. The point you brought up about winning a championship is totally irrelevant. I guess every coach should be fired because they failed to win a championship. You made a false statement about Lakers fans wanting to fire Brown just this season and than backed it up with another false statement.

i was just saying give the man a chance. he hasnt done that bad of a job. their team is so different this year and people cant expect wins right away. and last year i felt like did a decent job. what else did lakers fans want. thats why i made the statement about championships

#13 OFFLINE   Saint Nick C

Saint Nick C

MELANCHOLY MOOD

• Members
  • 7,893 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I didn't want Brown to coach the Lakers in the first place. Most Lakers fans wanted Brian Shaw, Rick Adelman, Stan Van Gundy (prior to Howard coming of course), Larry Brown... and of course the return of Phil Jackson. Which is basically impossible because of Jim Buss' desire to never have Phil run the team again.

Hell... I didn't want Brown or Dwight Howard.

Now the Lakers have both and they are fitting in like square pegs being forced into round holes by a 2 yr old baby.

Howard has been lack luster protecting the paint and rebounding... but I expected that after Howard coming back from his surgery. I think he'll fit in even if he's just awkward inside the paint (even versus lesser centers) if it's not at the rim or an oop to the hoop.

Brown... I don't get his rotations. His inability to make offense work, or to have a great PG in Nash handed to him... so in return he wants to use an offense that doesn't cater to his strengths.

Now the Lakers are playing worse defense than a season ago... sigh... That's his bread and butter man. Everyone looks confused on defense. Disjointed and having a lack of responsibly.

It's not panic... it's disappointment. You have a 2x MVP PG and assist machine with Nash. A 3x DPOTY, former NBA finalist... rebound and blocks leader Dwight Howard. A 2x champion/gold medalist and multi-skilled power forward in Gasol. A former DPOTY small forward who dropped a bunch of weight and is in shape. And finally, A 5x champion and still one of the top tier players and scorers in the NBA shooting at his best % in years. The bench has actually been serviceable. Not outstanding, but they aren't giving up leads... mostly because the Lakers never have leads to surrender.

You literally just have to roll the ball out and let them play. Instead we have a coach that wants to run the Princeton.

It's hard to pin a date because it could literally turn around and the talent could mesh together and the winning could begin, which would save Brown's a$$... and Jim Buss' reputation. Nash is a big factor as is Howard getting back into basketball shape.

But if it was me, I would've got rid of Brown yesterday... as it is, I think Brown will not finish the season as the head coach. I give him till the end of January based on wherever the team records stands.

EDIT:
To Brown's credit, he has them playing his style of basketball.

They are trying to make this offense work.

I think that means they like him and are all tuned in.

I think that works in his favor.

For now.
  • The Logo, SAMCROW and Carolina Panthers like this

post-29393-Halloween-WHAT-THE-HELL-gif-B 

#14 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip

• Members
  • 8,602 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

If he gets fired, then maybe by the beginning of next month.

Honestly, though, if he does gets fired, that's great for him. He'll still be getting Lakers money.

Tired of all this "fire Mike Brown" talk. It's getting old, guys.

#15 OFFLINE   EnjoyNBA™

EnjoyNBA™

Great to be back

• Members
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

I still am for firing Brown ... Why would you sign a guy who doesnt have his mindset right ... He should be either defensive or offensive ... He is trying to fck everything and mess in everything.... Why dont we put an middle-tier coach over that overrated lebroncoaching fck....... Nothing against Brown but I wish he would just leave after this start and most likely the continuation of it ... We cant do anything but talk and talk and talk.
Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   Dedo™

Dedo™

♥Tori Kelly♥

• Members
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

If the Lakers need a new coach Mike Brown should be fired as soon as possible because getting a new coach half way in to the season is just pain in the ass for the team and the fans. Half way into the season and getting a new coach will not win us a championship, it will [expletive deleted] us up to be honest. Fire Mike Brown now or never!
  • EnjoyNBA™ likes this

R1c71Ut.gif?1

#17 OFFLINE   EnjoyNBA™

EnjoyNBA™

Great to be back

• Members
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

If the Lakers need a new coach Mike Brown should be fired as soon as possible because getting a new coach half way in to the season is just pain in the ass for the team and the fans. Half way into the season and getting a new coach will not win us a championship, it will [expletive deleted] us up to be honest. Fire Mike Brown now or never!

True that ! But still it would be much better having a new coach anytime than going Princeton with Brown when having the top freelance PG in Nash and top C and top5 PF... Also Kobe can run PnR too but wont be needed when having Nash dishing it .
Posted Image

#18 OFFLINE   Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Bateman

• Members
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

It's on the horizon that's for sure.

patrick-bateman-card_zpseb5cad13.png

New card, What do think?

#19 OFFLINE   Dedo™

Dedo™

♥Tori Kelly♥

• Members
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

True that ! But still it would be much better having a new coach anytime than going Princeton with Brown when having the top freelance PG in Nash and top C and top5 PF... Also Kobe can run PnR too but wont be needed when having Nash dishing it .

Yes but the Lakers dont have enough time to waste. Nash is almost 40, so is Jamison, Kobe is also old but can still manage to dominate. The problem is they cant waste a year because of the coach is bad. They just dont have time to mess around. Do you know what i mean?

R1c71Ut.gif?1

#20 OFFLINE   KKinsey

KKinsey

MVP

• Members
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

He will coach there the next 10 years.
  • Jan_Sobieski™ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users