Photo

How far do you think the Clippers will go in the playoffs?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: How far do you think the Clippers will go in the playoffs? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

How far will the Clippers go?

1. First round exit (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Second round exit (8 votes [61.54%])

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

3. Western Conference Finals (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

4. NBA Finals (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

I have them at the very least winning the West.

tumblr_nap2s7ikfC1s3gys4o1_400.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Are u being forreal. But i expect them to maybe make a visit to the conference finals.

#3 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Are u being forreal. But i expect them to maybe make a visit to the conference finals.

Yes. Just forget about the fact that this is the Clippers franchise we're talking about here, they have arguably (Not even arguable in my eyes) the deepest roster in the NBA WITH a superstar player.

#4 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo

Pls hire Byron

• 17,976 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Second round exit most likely. I don't see them getting their chemistry together.

#5 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Second round exit most likely. I don't see them getting their chemistry together.

Elite point guards have the ability to quickly remedy chemistry issues, + many of their current players have been playing with one another for a while. Watching the game tonight?

#6 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Yes. Just forget about the fact that this is the Clippers franchise we're talking about here, they have arguably (Not even arguable in my eyes) the deepest roster in the NBA WITH a superstar player.

That is pretty true. Its just hard for me to see them reaching the finals in a stacked western conference

#7 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

That is pretty true. Its just hard for me to see them reaching the finals in a stacked western conference

I know, but it just makes so much sense to me. You heard it here first though. Clippers will be in the NBA Finals.

#8 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo

Pls hire Byron

• 17,976 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Elite point guards have the ability to quickly remedy chemistry issues, + many of their current players have been playing with one another for a while. Watching the game tonight?

I've been able to watch some of it. Clips look good. But for me, the Clips need to stay healthy and get along well together. Best case scenario is that everything clicks they stay healthy and then I can see them contending. Worst case is that they are unhealthy, Odom is unable to work himself back into basketball condition, Crawford gets into a huge slump and they lose in the first round.

#9 OFFLINE   Djoker

Djoker

Enforcer

• Global Moderators
  • 14,294 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Second round is most likely but the Clips could go a round of two further. Their offensive game and depth is amazing. However, they are not defensively sound enough to actually win a title. Jordan blocks a ton of shots but he's not that great of a rim protector and bites for a lot of fakes. I do think Paul/Bledsoe/Butler/Odom/Jordan can be a great defensive lineup though and Griffin has shown marked improvements on that end. Still far from elite there though.

#10 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

I've been able to watch some of it. Clips look good. But for me, the Clips need to stay healthy and get along well together. Best case scenario is that everything clicks they stay healthy and then I can see them contending. Worst case is that they are unhealthy, Odom is unable to work himself back into basketball condition, Crawford gets into a huge slump and they lose in the first round.

True, health is the biggest concern for them. Blake Griffin's knee issues can pop up at any moment and Chris Paul has suffered his share of injuries as well. Odom looks terrible right now (Air-balled a three just recently) but if he ever returns to his pre trade form that bench would be unreal. Crawford is what they were missing last season, someone other than Chris Paul that can create their own shot.

#11 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo

Pls hire Byron

• 17,976 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

True, health is the biggest concern for them. Blake Griffin's knee issues can pop up at any moment and Chris Paul has suffered his share of injuries as well. Odom looks terrible right now (Air-balled a three just recently) but if he ever returns to his pre trade form that bench would be unreal. Crawford is what they were missing last season, someone other than Chris Paul that can create their shot.

Yeah. Griffin's health and Paul's are a major concern for this team's future. Odom needs to stay in shape and gets his head together basketball wise.

#12 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13

Basketballholic

• Members
  • 24,088 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

WCF is their limit.
I say they lose -again- in the WCSF.

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip

• Members
  • 8,602 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

I see them in the WCF. Who knows, though. Too early to tell. They usually slump later in the season, too.

#14 OFFLINE   Dedo™

Dedo™

♥Tori Kelly♥

• Members
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Maybe second round or WCF. I dont know, i dont either seeing them getting their chemistry together. They always end up in useless fights.

This is my prediction with the Clippers: As a team the Clippers have one of the deepest benches in the NBA. They still have Billups and Grant Hill who both are still injured. That is gonna be a big problem for Vinny Del Negro. When they get back how will the rotation look like? He acquired to many good sixth men and role players. Vinny will have a tough time to decide who is gonna play and that will create bad chemistry in the team. Some players are gonna be jealous and some just mad. They have a great team but they will screw it up somehow and the problem is how Vinny Del Negro will set up the team when everybody is healthy.

R1c71Ut.gif?1

#15 OFFLINE   ban me pheggets

ban me pheggets

Spit It Raw

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Second round exit, and IF they make it to the finals they'll ge swept by the Heat.

Free DeLaGhetto

#16 OFFLINE   brurof

brurof

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

I believe it's going to be between the Lakers and the Thunder for the WCF. The Lakers got to get it together though, pronto!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users