Photo

Biggest Suprise so far?

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   Clutch

Clutch
  • Bleed Green

• 13,874 posts

What team or player has suprised you the most so far? For me its: Knicks, Big Baby, James Harden and Jamal Crawford.

nd the LAkers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

#2 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers
  • Pels stacked league [expletive deleted]

• 17,795 posts

Deandre Jordan by far, the man has a respectable post game.

As for surprising team I suppose that'd go to the Bulls. I keep forgetting how great of a coach Thibs is.

IllfatedLoneGermanspaniel.gif

"If the truth is cruel then lies must be kind. That's why kindness is a lie" - Hikigaya

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

#3 ONLINE   Kobes 5th Ring

Kobes 5th Ring
  • TDot likes this
James Harden, the Lakers and the Knicks

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

#4 ONLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™
  • #Polish- Slavic Swag

• 4,642 posts

Houston get killed in the paint though, they need a post player quick. A quality PF.

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

#5 OFFLINE   GreenNation

GreenNation
  • Larry Bird - Greatest Player Of All Time.

• 592 posts

Celtics and our f.ucking horrible play to start the season.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

#6 OFFLINE   ban me pheggets

ban me pheggets
  • TP9.. likes this
we literally have this thread everyday

Free DeLaGhetto

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

#7 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72
I am surprised at how poor the Pacers have been this year. Other than losing to the Spurs we should have won every game we have lost. Quite pathetic how thy find ways to lose games. All those that [expletive deleted] about Granger not being a #1 guy, how do you like him now. Granger is looking pretty damn important now to the team. He might not be a star on most teams but he is our star and we seem lost without him.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

#8 OFFLINE   Manu.

Manu.
  • Best In The World

• 6,762 posts

I'm surprised at the Bucks, honestly. Their team is pretty solid and I wouldn't be surprised to see them catch the 8th seed.

icon.jpg

25-7

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

#9 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo
  • Pls hire Byron

• 17,519 posts

How quick the Lakers fired Mike Brown. I thought it would've been at least a month before they fired him.

HNL: Bulls GM
1 Championship, 2 Finals Appearances

GSL: Sonics GM

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

#10 ONLINE   Clutch

Clutch
  • Bleed Green

• 13,874 posts

How quick the Lakers fired Mike Brown. I thought it would've been at least a month before they fired him.

Yeah that suprised me too. I tough they would give him a little longer to redeem himself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

#11 OFFLINE   Dwyane wheezY™

Dwyane wheezY™
The Bulls

Posted Image

LeBron JAMES #2TimeNBAChampion # Dwyane WADE #3TimeNBAChampion

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

#12 ONLINE   Clutch

Clutch
  • Bleed Green

• 13,874 posts

The Bulls

How so?

I am surprised at how poor the Pacers have been this year. Other than losing to the Spurs we should have won every game we have lost. Quite pathetic how thy find ways to lose games. All those that [expletive deleted] about Granger not being a #1 guy, how do you like him now. Granger is looking pretty damn important now to the team. He might not be a star on most teams but he is our star and we seem lost without him.

Losing your best player and #1 scoring option doesn't help your team.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

#13 OFFLINE   Shytown

Shytown
  • Motto: Stay put, never quit.

• 948 posts

DeAndre Jordan offensive game, just has been so impressive. I was in awe watching him post up guys and on the other end, playing incredible defense. I have been seeing it since the pre-season and it's only continuing on to the regular-season.

I would add James Harden but I expected he'll be good as a starter. His first two games were impressive though.

Damian Lillard, win or loss. He's having an impressive start to his rookie season. Not sure if it'll continue but it's a good start.
I would say Knicks 4-0 start is surprising but it's not for me , only cause I expected them to start good because Amare Stoudemire isn't there, and I just think Knicks play so much greater when Carmelo and Amare aren't playing together... they might play good together this season but I don't know. I am surprised that they are the only undefeated team in the league though, that speaks a lot to how well they are playing.

Mavericks, I love how well they have been playing without Dirk Nowitzki. I just can't wait for Dirk to come back, to see how the whole team play together.

qqwrrn.jpg

| Best PG: Rajon Rondo | Fav Newcomer: Damian Lillard | Fav PF: Blake Griffin
Fav 3rd Option: Serge Ibaka  
Fav NCAA: Jabari Parker 

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

#14 OFFLINE   Dr. Wolf

Dr. Wolf
  • World Famous in Minnesota

• 19,105 posts

Gonna be a homer here. I wasn't expecting the Wolves to start 4-1 without Rubio or Love. They are playing an amazing team game with the bench being a huge factor to the early success. Still early but I like the chemistry

Co-Commish of the GSL, former Timberwolves GM: 10.5 Seasons (659-210) 3 Championships

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

#15 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

I'm surprised at the Bucks, honestly. Their team is pretty solid and I wouldn't be surprised to see them catch the 8th seed.

Honestly i WOULD be surprised if they get the 8th seed, I can see them getting that 6th seed, only teams better right now in the East are Heat, Boston, Knicks, (MAYBE) Brooklyn and Chicago (although I think we matchup well with them)

No one talks about Jrue Holiday but the guy is playing crazy good, hes averaging 19/11 i think.

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

#16 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny
You guys shouldn't really be surprised by the Knicks. They're actually a good team this year and Carmelo Anthony is going to have an MVP season. Wouldn't be surprised if he wins the award. Watching LeBron James winning a championship motivated him even more, where he believes that it's his time as he said earlier. And don't forget about the Olympics.

I'll say that the Bucks have surprised me this season, as well as the Wolves.

Posted Image

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

#17 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish
  • ***NBA IN MTL***

• 33,943 posts

Deandre Jordan's post-game :O

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

#18 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee
And how horribly Westbrook has been playing, and how much less KD has been scoring

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.