Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Biggest Suprise so far?

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What team or player has suprised you the most so far? For me its: Knicks, Big Baby, James Harden and Jamal Crawford.

nd the LAkers

Posted · Report post

Deandre Jordan by far, the man has a respectable post game.

As for surprising team I suppose that'd go to the Bulls. I keep forgetting how great of a coach Thibs is.

Posted · Report post

Celtics and our f.ucking horrible play to start the season.

Posted · Report post

I am surprised at how poor the Pacers have been this year. Other than losing to the Spurs we should have won every game we have lost. Quite pathetic how thy find ways to lose games. All those that [expletive deleted] about Granger not being a #1 guy, how do you like him now. Granger is looking pretty damn important now to the team. He might not be a star on most teams but he is our star and we seem lost without him.

Posted · Report post

I'm surprised at the Bucks, honestly. Their team is pretty solid and I wouldn't be surprised to see them catch the 8th seed.

Posted · Report post

How quick the Lakers fired Mike Brown. I thought it would've been at least a month before they fired him.

Posted · Report post

How quick the Lakers fired Mike Brown. I thought it would've been at least a month before they fired him.

Yeah that suprised me too. I tough they would give him a little longer to redeem himself.

Posted · Report post

The Bulls

How so?

I am surprised at how poor the Pacers have been this year. Other than losing to the Spurs we should have won every game we have lost. Quite pathetic how thy find ways to lose games. All those that [expletive deleted] about Granger not being a #1 guy, how do you like him now. Granger is looking pretty damn important now to the team. He might not be a star on most teams but he is our star and we seem lost without him.

Losing your best player and #1 scoring option doesn't help your team.

Posted · Report post

DeAndre Jordan offensive game, just has been so impressive. I was in awe watching him post up guys and on the other end, playing incredible defense. I have been seeing it since the pre-season and it's only continuing on to the regular-season.

I would add James Harden but I expected he'll be good as a starter. His first two games were impressive though.

Damian Lillard, win or loss. He's having an impressive start to his rookie season. Not sure if it'll continue but it's a good start.

I would say Knicks 4-0 start is surprising but it's not for me , only cause I expected them to start good because Amare Stoudemire isn't there, and I just think Knicks play so much greater when Carmelo and Amare aren't playing together... they might play good together this season but I don't know. I am surprised that they are the only undefeated team in the league though, that speaks a lot to how well they are playing.

Mavericks, I love how well they have been playing without Dirk Nowitzki. I just can't wait for Dirk to come back, to see how the whole team play together.

Posted · Report post

Gonna be a homer here. I wasn't expecting the Wolves to start 4-1 without Rubio or Love. They are playing an amazing team game with the bench being a huge factor to the early success. Still early but I like the chemistry

Posted · Report post

I'm surprised at the Bucks, honestly. Their team is pretty solid and I wouldn't be surprised to see them catch the 8th seed.

Honestly i WOULD be surprised if they get the 8th seed, I can see them getting that 6th seed, only teams better right now in the East are Heat, Boston, Knicks, (MAYBE) Brooklyn and Chicago (although I think we matchup well with them)

No one talks about Jrue Holiday but the guy is playing crazy good, hes averaging 19/11 i think.

Posted · Report post

You guys shouldn't really be surprised by the Knicks. They're actually a good team this year and Carmelo Anthony is going to have an MVP season. Wouldn't be surprised if he wins the award. Watching LeBron James winning a championship motivated him even more, where he believes that it's his time as he said earlier. And don't forget about the Olympics.

I'll say that the Bucks have surprised me this season, as well as the Wolves.

Posted · Report post

And how horribly Westbrook has been playing, and how much less KD has been scoring