• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

They currently have a 0-6 record and the only team yet to win outside WAS 0-4. Everytime they play, I feel that they will lose.

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#2 OFFLINE   Clutch

Clutch

Bleed Green

• HN Journalists
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Yeah they have looked pretty weak, but they do have a bright futuure ahead of themselves.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Yeah they have looked pretty weak, but they do have a bright futuure ahead of themselves.

Why do you think they have a bright future?

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#4 OFFLINE   Dwyane wheezY™

Dwyane wheezY™

respect

• Members
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

andre drummond pls

iw87yaqpsciq.png

#5 OFFLINE   Clutch

Clutch

Bleed Green

• HN Journalists
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

Brandon Knight/Greg Monroe/ Andre Drummond is a beast trio when they are all prime. Monroe averaged 16/10/2 last season and shot 51%. Knight was a lotto pick last year, and he has great potential. Ad Drummond is a lotto pick this yer, with great potential. Plus add in guys like Will Bynum, Austin Daye, Jonas Jerebko, Khris Middleton, Kyle Singler, rodney Stuckey(VERY UNDERRAted) Yeah, they have a solid future.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

Brandon Knight/Greg Monroe/ Andre Drummond is a beast trio when they are all prime. Monroe averaged 16/10/2 last season and shot 51%. Knight was a lotto pick last year, and he has great potential. Ad Drummond is a lotto pick this yer, with great potential.

I dont think Monroe will reach these numbers again. Andre Drummond doesnt have any basketball skills.

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#7 OFFLINE   Clutch

Clutch

Bleed Green

• HN Journalists
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

I dont think Monroe will reach these numbers again. Andre Drummond doesnt have any basketball skills.

he is putting up similar stars again this year. Besides, it was his sevond season when he got that. Only his 3rd year. When he's prime, he will get better stats.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

he is putting up similar stars again this year. Besides, it was his sevond season when he got that. Only his 3rd year. When he's prime, he will get better stats.

Hes putting these stats on a poor team, dont except him to go 20-10 on an above .500 team.

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#9 OFFLINE   Clutch

Clutch

Bleed Green

• HN Journalists
  • 13,906 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

Hes putting these stats on a poor team, dont except him to go 20-10 on an above .500 team.

why not? The dude is a beast and still young. If he continues to work on post moves/jumper, he can easily get 20 ppg. He already averaged 10 rpg. So your saying he can't improve his scoring by 4 points when he is in his prime? Cuz in 2 seasons he got 16 points per game. He will get 22/11/3 on 50% some day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

why not? The dude is a beast and still young. If he continues to work on post moves/jumper, he can easily get 20 ppg. He already averaged 10 rpg. So your saying he can't improve his scoring by 4 points when he is in his prime? Cuz in 2 seasons he got 16 points per game. He will get 22/11/3 on 50% some day.

He got 16 points on a very weak team, if he gets 22ppg, its gonna be on a bad team Iguodala-like

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#11 OFFLINE   The Future

The Future

#RipCity #brehsquad

• Global Moderators
  • 26,361 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Not as bad as their record suggests they are. They just need to mesh and some production outside of Greg Monroe on consistent level.

bGmrLYl.gif

#12 OFFLINE   Dedo™

Dedo™

♥Tori Kelly♥

• Members
  • 2,386 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

I dont understand why they are playing so poorly..its just awful

R1c71Ut.gif?1

#13 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

Superstar

• Members
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

They currently have a 0-6 record and the only team yet to win outside WAS 0-4. Everytime they play, I feel that they will lose.

Both the Pistons and Wizards are horrible. I think the Pistons are better than the Wizards when it is all said and done, and i think the Bobcats will still be the worst team in the NBA by seasons end. I figure the Psitons and Wizards are the next teams to fire there coaches before to much longer.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

#14 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,972 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

It's funny because this summer I was expecting them to do much better but it looks like they never make a huge improvement.. I'm sure it's getting close though.. Drummond has a BEAST future in front of him!

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#15 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G

Shake and Bake

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Both the Pistons and Wizards are horrible. I think the Pistons are better than the Wizards when it is all said and done, and i think the Bobcats will still be the worst team in the NBA by seasons end. I figure the Psitons and Wizards are the next teams to fire there coaches before to much longer.

Dont forget the Wizards dont have John Wall currently. His comeback might give them energy and save the coach

2mxzF90.png?1?4543

#16 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

Superstar

• Members
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Dont forget the Wizards dont have John Wall currently. His comeback might give them energy and save the coach

Yeah I know he is out but I dont think he adds that much as far as making a team that much better, atleast he has not shown it yet in his young career.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

#17 OFFLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™

#Polish- Slavic Swag

• Members
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

They just need scorers now.

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users