Rajon Rondo double digit assist game streak tracker [Active by G.O.A.T]

218 posts in this topic

Posted

He'll probably shatter Magics record.

It was a very close call tonight. He got his tenth within 2 minutes of the game. Although it was close, he really doesn't seem to struggle to get 10 assists, ever.

Posted

i have feeling he will stop at like 35 or something

Yeah, could be. Tonight was a real scare.

He is at 30, so his next 6 games are;

1. Bulls

2. Jazz

3. Nets

4. Raptors

5. Pistons

6. Spurs.

I don't see any of those teams stopping him, but maybe the Spurs at 35. Not sure, just seems unlikely to say Rondo gets 9 or less assists in a game when he has gotten 7 in the first quarter multiple times!

Posted

It was a very close call tonight. He got his tenth within 2 minutes of the game. Although it was close, he really doesn't seem to struggle to get 10 assists, ever.

I find it strange that the media hasn't really brought this to anyones attention. Seems like a very significant record that Rondo is poised to break, but no one is paying attention. Kind of expected ESPN to be more focused this type of stuff rather than Phil Jackson.

Posted

i like rondo but huge fan of him i wanted him in lakers last year when we they were talks about rondo pierce for gasol and someone else..but well see

Fun fact: the 2007-2008 pick that was selected by the Suns was originally the Lakers pick!

You could have had Rajon Rondo :/

Unlikely you kept him though, as he had a slow start and Kobe demanded talent right then and there at the time.

I find it strange that the media hasn't really brought this to anyones attention. Seems like a very significant record that Rondo is poised to break, but no one is paying attention. Kind of expected ESPN to be more on this type of stuff.

Only recently did I hear about Rondo tying #1 all-time for 11+, by recently I mean today during the game from the announcers.

I have not seen any Sports-center attention about it, which is weird considering Boston is a large market and Rondo is their best player.

SAMCROW likes this

Posted

I think they showed a graphic about this when they played the Heat. Anyways, he should continue to get 10+ unless his teammates start playing like trash which is unlikely

Posted

What Rondo does on a nightly basis amazes me. I know by alot of fans he dont get the recognition he deserves IMO. IMO he is the 2nd best PG in the league and only Chris Paul is better, and only reason I give CP3 the edge is because of his shooting ability. I really wish the rumors would of came true last year when the rumor was Bird was trying to trade for him. I would have loved to have had Rondo on the Pacers.

Posted

I find it strange that the media hasn't really brought this to anyones attention. Seems like a very significant record that Rondo is poised to break, but no one is paying attention. Kind of expected ESPN to be more focused this type of stuff rather than Phil Jackson.

ESPN is on the Lakers [expletive deleted] all the time. It's pretty annoying, that's why when they start talking about the Lakers I change the channel lol.

PaulTrillsap likes this

Posted

ESPN is on the Lakers [expletive deleted] all the time. It's pretty annoying, that's why when they start talking about the Lakers I change the channel lol.

Teams like the lakers/heat and other big market teams get more media attention when they lose a game then teams like pacers/blazers would get if they upset a contending team in a RS game. Espn in general is just lame as [expletive deleted], sportscenter is alright but the rest of their programs are stupid and you won't learn anything from watching it.

Posted

Ok, we gonna stop this streak mister Rondo! I hope Hinrich will play (had an injury yesterday).

The best defense in the league is coming at you!

***Rondo is GOAT, you don't have to quote this post... it's just a post. IJS.

Posted

Nice. This is more organized than the other one since in the other one, the guy who started he thread hasn't updated it.

Posted

I think this series will end at like 35 or so.

Posted

Ok, we gonna stop this streak mister Rondo! I hope Hinrich will play (had an injury yesterday).

The best defense in the league is coming at you!

***Rondo is GOAT, you don't have to quote this post... it's just a post. IJS.

The white dude gon stop this nigga? he aint Larry boi

(Don't take it serious)

Posted

This streak will not end soon. Rondo is aware of this streak and if he needs one or two at the end, he'll get em

Posted

Great streak so far

Posted

What if the Celtics blow a team out like the Raptors and take Rondo out in the fourth quarter with like 8 assists? lmao.

Posted

Thanks for starting a new thread, the other one was to inactive. lol

To me, the Rondo streak is the most interesting thing going on in the NBA right now.

Rondo is G.O.A.T likes this

Posted

What if the Celtics blow a team out like the Raptors and take Rondo out in the fourth quarter with like 8 assists? lmao.

naw

Posted

Thanks for starting a new thread, the other one was to inactive. lol

To me, the Rondo streak is the most interesting thing going on in the NBA right now.

I agree, it honestly is the most interesting thing, yet it is getting absolutely no media attention what-so-ever. For instance, Rondo ended his 11 assist streak. It was 27 games... That is one hell of a streak, and he ended up tying John Stockton for #1 all-time. Number one!? Yet nobody even knows about it.

Posted

Watching Bulls vs Celtics, doesn't seem like his streak will continue tonight... especially with how great defensively the Bulls are...we'll see though.

Posted

I agree, it honestly is the most interesting thing, yet it is getting absolutely no media attention what-so-ever. For instance, Rondo ended his 11 assist streak. It was 27 games... That is one hell of a streak, and he ended up tying John Stockton for #1 all-time. Number one!? Yet nobody even knows about it.

Yeah but the 11-streak isnt as important as the 10-streak. Imagine a guy has a streak of 13-rebounds games, who would care?

Posted

Yeah but the 11-streak isnt as important as the 10-streak. Imagine a guy has a streak of 13-rebounds games, who would care?

I think it's important, constantly getting 11+ assist is amazing, it speaks to a great point guard... or even passer you are. I think people should care about that. lol

Posted

I think it's important, constantly getting 11+ assist is amazing, it speaks to a great point guard... or even passer you are. I think people should care about that. lol

Yeah but thats an odd number. The 10 assists streak should be more covered but who cares about 11 assists streak