Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brandon Roy's Knees

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He missed yesterday's game and half of the game before due to knee soreness. Of course he had the knee surgerys, has no carrilage and had to retire due to his knees.

Do you think his knee injury is a major injury?

A) if so how many games will he miss

B) if not will it be later in the season

Cocaine Industry™ likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think it is anything major yet, but later in the season, yeah I so think he might miss a big chunck of the season.

Posted · Report post

it probably isnt major but hes gonna have these problems all year. He probably should have never came back because his knees will still be a problem

Posted · Report post

He's just playing for fun now.

naaah. I'm sure he came back because he missed the league.

Posted · Report post

naaah. I'm sure he came back because he missed the league.

He said that he missed Basketball too much, and that he wanted to play again for the love of the game. Something like that.

Posted · Report post

I think he should have continued the knee treatment for a longer period without playing professional basketball, just like I don't know what Oden does right now, if he is healing his injuries and preparing for a comeback Roy should have done this also, too soon for a comeback for him as much as he loves basketball

Posted · Report post

I think he should have continued the knee treatment for a longer period without playing professional basketball, just like I don't know what Oden does right now, if he is healing his injuries and preparing for a comeback Roy should have done this also, too soon for a comeback for him as much as he loves basketball

Oden is trying to dry out from being a alcoholic,lol. Seriously thou I dont blame Roy for wanting to come back but I could see him not being able to play very many minutes per game, and having to retire for good in a year or two.

Posted · Report post

Oden is trying to dry out from being a alcoholic,lol. Seriously thou I dont blame Roy for wanting to come back but I could see him not being able to play very many minutes per game, and having to retire for good in a year or two.

that is the biggest problem, patience is the big thing there was an article can't really remember how it's called but it was about both roy and oden telling with the propriate knee treatment during the rehab and playing in the league they could still be able to contribute to any nba team but that would take a few years rehab without playing. SImilar problem with gran hill in the magic team their medical stuff used to be as bad as blazers one

Posted · Report post

Roy will always have issues with his knees as long as he continues to play.

I wish him the best in his comeback but i think it's gonna be a tough return for him. I just don't see his knees holding up throughout this season.

Posted · Report post

that is the biggest problem, patience is the big thing there was an article can't really remember how it's called but it was about both roy and oden telling with the propriate knee treatment during the rehab and playing in the league they could still be able to contribute to any nba team but that would take a few years rehab without playing. SImilar problem with gran hill in the magic team their medical stuff used to be as bad as blazers one

Yeah I think I remember reading or hearing about that article. Roy probably should have set out another year and then gave it a go. I wish him the best and hope he is able to continue playing. I have always been a fan of his and enjoy watching him play.

Posted · Report post

If he's gonna play he should be limited to like 15 mins a game then.