Photo

Brandon Roy's Knees

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   Wolves United

Wolves United
  • Razzle Dazzle

• 4,419 posts

• Cocaine Industry™ likes this
He missed yesterday's game and half of the game before due to knee soreness. Of course he had the knee surgerys, has no carrilage and had to retire due to his knees.

Do you think his knee injury is a major injury?
A) if so how many games will he miss
B) if not will it be later in the season

U1278-1363546611.png

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

#2 ONLINE   Clutch

Clutch
  • #CelticsGang

• 13,675 posts

I don't think it is anything major yet, but later in the season, yeah I so think he might miss a big chunck of the season.

parents-not-happy-with-beyonce-performan

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

#3 OFFLINE   The Future

The Future
  • #RipCity #brehsquad

• 24,461 posts

Hopefully it isn't anything major.

tumblr_n14mx0Ho7J1qbqbieo2_400.gif

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

#4 OFFLINE   Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman
  • Bateman

• 10,752 posts

I was a huge B Roy fan but I think his comeback was a bad idea...he's Only making it worse.

patrick-bateman-card_zpseb5cad13.png

New card, What do think?

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

#5 OFFLINE   Cubbies219

Cubbies219
  • Eddy Curry is G.O.A.T

• 516 posts

it probably isnt major but hes gonna have these problems all year. He probably should have never came back because his knees will still be a problem

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

#6 OFFLINE   ban me pheggets

ban me pheggets
  • Cocaine Industry™ likes this
He's gonna end up in a wheelchair if he keeps playin' IJS

Free DeLaGhetto

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

#7 OFFLINE   Cocaine Industry™

Cocaine Industry™
Yeah Roy shouldn't be playing no more.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

#8 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny
He's just playing for fun now.

Posted Image

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

#9 OFFLINE   ban me pheggets

ban me pheggets

He's just playing for fun now.

naaah. I'm sure he came back because he missed the league.

Free DeLaGhetto

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

#10 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

naaah. I'm sure he came back because he missed the league.

He said that he missed Basketball too much, and that he wanted to play again for the love of the game. Something like that.

Posted Image

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

#11 ONLINE   Damnshow

Damnshow
  • Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 3,773 posts

I think he should have continued the knee treatment for a longer period without playing professional basketball, just like I don't know what Oden does right now, if he is healing his injuries and preparing for a comeback Roy should have done this also, too soon for a comeback for him as much as he loves basketball

NfUHgIC.jpg

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

#12 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

I think he should have continued the knee treatment for a longer period without playing professional basketball, just like I don't know what Oden does right now, if he is healing his injuries and preparing for a comeback Roy should have done this also, too soon for a comeback for him as much as he loves basketball

Oden is trying to dry out from being a alcoholic,lol. Seriously thou I dont blame Roy for wanting to come back but I could see him not being able to play very many minutes per game, and having to retire for good in a year or two.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

#13 ONLINE   Damnshow

Damnshow
  • Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 3,773 posts

Oden is trying to dry out from being a alcoholic,lol. Seriously thou I dont blame Roy for wanting to come back but I could see him not being able to play very many minutes per game, and having to retire for good in a year or two.

that is the biggest problem, patience is the big thing there was an article can't really remember how it's called but it was about both roy and oden telling with the propriate knee treatment during the rehab and playing in the league they could still be able to contribute to any nba team but that would take a few years rehab without playing. SImilar problem with gran hill in the magic team their medical stuff used to be as bad as blazers one

NfUHgIC.jpg

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

#14 OFFLINE   No Rebounds No Rings

No Rebounds No Rings
  • Role Player

• 568 posts

Roy will always have issues with his knees as long as he continues to play.

I wish him the best in his comeback but i think it's gonna be a tough return for him. I just don't see his knees holding up throughout this season.
Posted Image

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

#15 OFFLINE   trs72

trs72

that is the biggest problem, patience is the big thing there was an article can't really remember how it's called but it was about both roy and oden telling with the propriate knee treatment during the rehab and playing in the league they could still be able to contribute to any nba team but that would take a few years rehab without playing. SImilar problem with gran hill in the magic team their medical stuff used to be as bad as blazers one

Yeah I think I remember reading or hearing about that article. Roy probably should have set out another year and then gave it a go. I wish him the best and hope he is able to continue playing. I have always been a fan of his and enjoy watching him play.
When I die I want to be buried upside down so all my critics can kiss my ass- Bobby Knight

I would walk thru hell in a gasoline suit to play the game of baseball- Pete Rose

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

#16 OFFLINE   KKinsey

KKinsey
If he's gonna play he should be limited to like 15 mins a game then.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.