Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasy Team Rating???

0 posts in this topic

Posted

what do u guys think of my fantasy team?

Posted

10/10 cuz u have MKG

probskN likes this

Posted

Wow, that's stacked! I also have Rondo, Hibbert, Bosh and MKG on my fantasy team!

Posted

Whoever you drafted with should delete their accounts

its me and a bunch of friends lol and theres only like 8 total team so every team is decently stacked. and i got first pick which i used on lebron obviously, then got rondo 16th, and bosh after that because i wanted gasol but he was taken

Wow, that's stacked! I also have Rondo, Hibbert, Bosh and MKG on my fantasy team!

you know i had to have rondo... and i was so happy i got first pick. after that, it was too easy. and ya, MKG is a great rookie to have i think. he's gonna have a great season

Posted

its me and a bunch of friends lol and theres only like 8 total team so every team is decently stacked. and i got first pick which i used on lebron obviously, then got rondo 16th, and bosh after that because i wanted gasol but he was taken

Is it a head to head league or roto? If it's h2h you're gonna destroy.

Posted

Is it a head to head league or roto? If it's h2h you're gonna destroy.

head to head, but by category. so every week the person with the most cumulative stats out of 8 categories wins :/ crappy system but whatever. i guess it makes up for my fail of a fantasy football team