- In 2 years westbrook won't be on the same team as durant
- derrick rose won't be back by the end of january
- Klay thompson will shoot under 35% from 3 this year
- damian lilard will win Rookie of the year
- josh howard will average between 8-10 ppg and 4-5 rebounds a game
- Kevin love will leave minnesota at the end of his contract
Make A BOLD Prediction
Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:17 PM
Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:28 PM
Clippers will be the #1 seed in the WEST
In the EAST the #1 seed won't be the Maimi Heat
Bulls will have 50+ wins this season
A person not named Durant or Lebron James will win the MVP this year.
Mavericks will end up with a better record then anyone expects.
That's as bold as I can get..............lol... although I think #3 & 5 is a huge possibility.
| Best PG: Rajon Rondo | Fav Defender: Serge Ibaka | Fav PF: Blake Griffin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users