Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bargnani says the Raptors are the worst team in the NBA

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.thescore....team-in-the-nba

Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani told La Gazzetta (an Italian newspaper) via sportando.net he is expected to be out three weeks with an elbow injury. On top of that, he had a little bit more to say about the team.

Here a few of the better ones.

'We have been losing for four years. In order to improve we need to win. But we haven't so far'

'We won only four games. It is a tragedy. From every point of view it is a desperate situation'

'I will miss at least three weeks. We are the worst team in the NBA'

The Raptors currently own the second worst record in the NBA at 4-19. Washington sits at 3-16.

LOL

Jan_Sobieski™ likes this

Posted · Report post

Dont have to tell the Realgm folks on that one. Those idiots think this team has a chance every year. I as an intelligent poster say no.

Posted · Report post

It's not like he is better. Go back to Europe, you are useless in the nba.

Posted · Report post

What happened to the playoffs raptor homers? lulz

FLushed down the toilet like a used rubber.
Ben likes this

Posted · Report post

well at least its true. But he just wants o get traded. I bet thats why he made that statement.

Posted · Report post

How about, instead of bitching about it, you grab a rebound or 2 and help win some games? I would not want this guy on my team, its one thing to get frustrated when your team sucks, but hes a big part of the problem.

Posted · Report post

You're kinda not supposed to say that about the team you play for... It's not like the Raptors were any better with him anyways. The guy barely does anything on the court, well, at least what he's supposed to be doing.

Posted · Report post

Remember when TDot was arguing with passion that the Raptors will be better than the Bulls.

Sad moments.

Posted · Report post

How about, instead of bitching about it, you grab a rebound or 2 and help win some games? I would not want this guy on my team, its one thing to get frustrated when your team sucks, but hes a big part of the problem.

this.

Maybe the guy should grow a pair and start banging with the big boys in the paint, he may get his team a few more rebounds, god knows they could use it as well because they are near the bottom of the league in RPG.

Posted · Report post

This may sound crazy but i actually thought that the Raptors would at least contend for the 8 spot this year. They have a good young team. Their play is just, i can't even describe it.

Posted · Report post

This may sound crazy but i actually thought that the Raptors would at least contend for the 8 spot this year. They have a good young team. Their play is just, i can't even describe it.

Each game, half the starting lineup is out