pf. Anthony Davis

c. Wilt Chamberlain

Posted

A because everybody on that team would drop 50 on Davis

Posted

Team A Ewing and Jordan :DDD

Posted

All prime? A

Jerry could easily play PG and off-ball to coexist with Jordan, and he was a better defensive player than the Big O. Oscar was an all around beast in his prime though.

Even Scottie could only do so much against Jordan. MJ would have a much bigger impact than Scottie.

McAdoo easily had the ability to play SF, he could hit it from anywhere. Him and Durant scoring-wise pretty much cancel eachother, McAdoo however was a better rebounder and defensive player plus could take him to the post.

I can see Moses and Ewing switching between PF/C numerous times. Anthony Davis has not even proved himself in the NBA, Ewing and Moses are all-time greats and amazing in their primes.

Prime Wilt is the best bigman on the court but Moses and Ewing could do a good job guarding him and keeping him off the boards, he would still pretty much get his though.

Posted

PG: Rubio

SG: MKG

SF: KD

PF: Ibaka

C: Anthony Davis

Perfect team

Posted

SG: MKG

Perfect team

replace MKG with Paul George

Posted

Davis has to be the player that gives it to Team B.

Posted

I think A. You have Ewing and Jordan on that team, which is already great, but you also have Moses Malone, who in my opinion, would destroy Davis. Personally, I would go with A.

Posted

i agree

Posted

B has a better defensive low post game ... Davis would have to be the guy that performs well

Oscar, Durant > West, Macadoo

Wilt > Ewing

Posted

replace MKG with Paul George

SG: Paul George

Posted

I hope you realise I was being sarcastic.

lol o.

com'on man don't act like Davis is some push over.

wilt, davis could very well be > malone, ewing

Posted

lol o.

com'on man don't act like Davis is some push over.

wilt, davis could very well be > malone, ewing

That could only be true if Wilt could otplay both...

Come on man, Davis is an unproven rookie that all he's got on his side is all that hype.

Posted

That could only be true if Wilt could otplay both...

Come on man, Davis is an unproven rookie that all he's got on his side is all that hype.

i think he is averaging 20/10/3 per 36.

Posted

Idk, I think team B would come out on top just because of the individual scoring. Although I do believe Davis would be exploited.

Posted

Idk, I think team B would come out on top just because of the individual scoring. Although I do believe Davis would be exploited.

that's what i'm talking about!

Posted

Duh.. A.

Posted

i think he is averaging 20/10/3 per 36.

He's a rookie man. He's an unproven rookie and you want to compare him with two legends.

Posted

Seriously?

So team A got the, arguably, greatest scorer ever in MJ, an amazing scorer/shooter in West, a guy that was a beast of a scorer in his prime in McAdoo. Any of those 3 can give you 30+ PPG, then also Moses who at his peak averaged more than 30 PPG once, and also Ewing who averaged like 29 PPG once.

On the other side Pippen never averaged more than 22 PPG, and Davis a rookie who's averaging like 15 PPG.

i agree

lmfao

I would've loved to see a rookie being eaten alive by prime Moses and prime Ewing.

Posted

lmfao

I would've loved to see a rookie being eaten alive by prime Moses and prime Ewing.

I hope you saw my next comments. : )

Bball_Jones likes this

Posted

I hope you saw my next comments. : )

Yeah I understood the sarcasm from the get go, that's why I've found his answer funny.

Posted

Seriously?

So team A got the, arguably, greatest scorer ever in MJ, an amazing scorer/shooter in West, a guy that was a beast of a scorer in his prime in McAdoo. Any of those 3 can give you 30+ PPG, then also Moses who at his peak averaged more than 30 PPG once, and also Ewing who averaged like 29 PPG once.

On the other side Pippen never averaged more than 22 PPG, and Davis a rookie who's averaging like 15 PPG.

lmfao

hey if we are assuming prime Ewing and Moses are playing it is only equally fair to assume prime Davis is playing. Instead of traveling to the past with Moses and Ewing you just travel to the future with Davis.

Posted

hey if we are assuming prime Ewing and Moses are playing it is only equally fair to assume prime Davis is playing. Instead of traveling to the past with Moses and Ewing you just travel to the future with Davis.

Assuming? Prime Ewing and prime Moses were beasts and that's not hypothetical, it happened, we don't know how prime Davis is going to be, what if he never develops much more, what if he injures himself and kills his career? Even though the kid has great potential and is playing really well for a rookie we don't even know if he develops to be a superstar player let alone on the same level as prime Ewing and Moses. Can't be judging players based on hypothetical stuff.