Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

t'wolves coach is whack

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

derrick williams is having a good game and there is like two minutes left in a tied game and he is not on the court

you put the 2nd overall pick on the court

especially because of the oppurtunity to come up clutch... it could get him out of his funk

..coaches these days

Posted · Report post

Why the hell didnt Rubio start? Thats some bs too

Because he hadn't played in nine months and came back earlier than expected from his injury. They just don't want him to get re-injured.

Posted · Report post

D Will plays really well with Rubio. Like they have alley oops and seem to have great chemistry. Anyone else notice?

Posted · Report post

D Will plays really well with Rubio. Like they have alley oops and seem to have great chemistry. Anyone else notice?

yea i've noticed it too. d-will is probably someone that thrives more with a good passing pg.

Posted · Report post

Derrick Williams was hand feed minutes when Kevin Love was injured and didn't do jack with them.

If anything Rick Adelman has given him plenty of chances to succeed.

Bball_Jones and The Logo like this

Posted · Report post

Derrick Williams was hand feed minutes when Kevin Love was injured and didn't do jack with them.

As a wolves fans I watch their games and no he didn't play much at all.

Posted · Report post

You're right, they have chemistry.

I also think Williams should be getting more time, his rookie season wasn't so bad.

Posted · Report post

Rick Adelman, that wack a** coach...

Posted · Report post

You're right, they have chemistry.

I also think Williams should be getting more time, his rookie season wasn't so bad.

yeah he just got inconsistent minutes. He's a decent shooter and has a nice spin move. Definitely a small-forward though imo

Posted · Report post

yeah he just got inconsistent minutes. He's a decent shooter and has a nice spin move. Definitely a small-forward though imo

to be honest, i expected more from him because he was 2nd draft pick and i was a bit disappointed.

on the other hand, not all rookies are 100% ready for the NBA like Kyrie, Lebron or Lillard, for instance.

and he was so much better playing with Rubio last season, he said it himself, here:

“I can’t say with words how it felt,” the 22-year-old Rubio said.

Derrick Williams could. The disappointing No. 2 pick in 2011 scored 12 points with five rebounds in the first half, Rubio’s return applying paddles to his game. “That’s the best I’ve felt since I’ve been here, honestly,” Williams said.

http://hangtime.blog...s=iref:nbahpt6b