Photo

Do you think these 3 players would be some of the best at their positions right now if it wasn't for severe injuries

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

1. Greg Oden: ( Even with the little minutes/games he got. I think he did a pretty dam good job. I honestly believe he would be number 1 or 2 best center in the league right now. He would be a amazing shot blocker , rebounder , and would have developed a good enough offense game.

2. Shaun Livingston: ( Some people said he could have been the next "MAGIC" or "PENNY" type of player. Basically an oversize point guard. I wasn't too crazy about Livingston after judging his first two years in the league , but he did improve his numbers before that horrible knee injury he had during a game.)

3. Jay Williams: ( His rookie campagin was kind of a failure if you think about it. He did a good enough job to be a member of the all nba 2nd team. Williams was one of my favorite college point guards and trust me I hated "DUKE". Williams did show signs of potential , but he wasn't playing up to expectations with the bulls. That's why Jamal Crawford took his starting point guard job midway through the season. Then after his rookie season ended he had that really bad motorcycle accident which basically ruined his whole NBA career.

#2 OFFLINE   Kill BeIl

Kill BeIl

Ball hard D-waiters

• Members
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Greg Oden definitely would be one of the best at his position

tWAO9.png

#3 OFFLINE   Dante

Dante

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

I can only say certainly about Greg Oden. And yes I was one of the people thinking he should have went 1st overall ahead of Durant :/

Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib.jpg?resize=500%2C29

#4 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

I can only say certainly about Greg Oden. And yes I was one of the people thinking he should have went 1st overall ahead of Durant :/

Not just you ...me and most analyst/NBA fans. It's hard to pass up a great big man with a lot of potential. Why you think portland chose sam bowie over Jordan lol , Darko over dwade/melo/bosh....

#5 OFFLINE   Dante

Dante

• Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Not just you ...me and most analyst/NBA fans. It's hard to pass up a great big man with a lot of potential. Why you think portland chose sam bowie over Jordan lol , Darko over dwade/melo/bosh....

Lol true. Lot's of people are calling him a bust though. It's not like he's underperformed. He just hasn't performed at all lol.
  • *RUDY* likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Antetokounmpo

Antetokounmpo

• Members
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Oden would be the #1 Center no doubt. He was a monster. It'd be cool if he came back with a little less than Kareem's longevity and won a bunch of rings.

pg. Lebron / Westbrook 

sg. Jordan / Kobe / Wiggins sf. Pippen / Durant 

pf. Davis / Olajuwon / Garnett

c. Wilt / Embiid

#7 OFFLINE   Juke

Juke

Canadian.

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Pretty much agreeing with everyone else. Oden would suceed at the Center position. Really sucks that he had to go through a injury : /

#8 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Lol true. Lot's of people are calling him a bust though. It's not like he's underperformed. He just hasn't performed at all lol.

Just careless NBA fans would call him a bust. The same type of crowd that says "Blake Griffin car dunk is the best ever in the slam dunk contest". lol

#9 OFFLINE   Dante

Dante

• Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Just careless NBA fans would call him a bust. The same type of crowd that says "Blake Griffin car dunk is the best ever in the slam dunk contest". lol

Lol, also true,

#10 OFFLINE   StupidCreations

StupidCreations

Rookie

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

I really liked livingstons game, he was fun to watch. Probs wouldve been ok. Oden probs elite center

14b54yd.jpg

#11 ONLINE   probskN

probskN

#CHUCKHAYES

• Members
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Oden probably would've been a big time center just because of how thin the center position really is. There aren't that many HUGE stars, so he would probably be one of them. Livingston, I feel like he would be overshadowed by a lot of the elite guards we have today and I don't think that Williams wouldn't have done much either way. He was just one of those bust players.

DxhMH7n.gif

#12 OFFLINE   Ivan

Ivan

When you flexin it's hard to be humble

• Members
  • 7,659 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Greg Oden. Man, that dude was so good with Ohio State and he put up decent numbers in that one year with Portland he wasn't injured.

#13 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™

r8 it 8/8 m8

• Members
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

IMO, brandon roy would be better than wade if not for injuries

fb7c54e3437eed88a91251c87041688e.480x286

step up m8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users