Photo

In your prediction which NBA team will come out with the worst record this season?

• Please log in to reply

#1 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*
  • Save the kings KJ

• 4,946 posts

I know only a quarter of the season has gone by , but even teams with a abundant losing record still have their odds of gaining a winning record & making the playoffs. The teams that have more loses then wins need to work extra hard to get back into the win column. My Sacramento Kings are a mess right now , but my wishful thinking says they will go on a * 20 game winning streak soon".

Teams that look they might have the worst record by end of the season because of current standings:

Wizards

Kings

Cavs

Hornets

Bobcats ( Currently on a 12 game losing streak. Kind of reminds me of last season, but the team looks more improved)

Pistons

Raptors

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

#2 OFFLINE   Ace I

Ace I
  • Los Awesome

• 7,437 posts

I say Wizards

john-wall-dougies2.gif

.                                                                                HNL Minnesota Timberwolves GM

PSN: Ace_Rager97

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

#3 OFFLINE   ☣David ☣

☣David ☣
Wiz's might come back a little with John Wall haha.
Heat, Clippers, Rockets and Nets fan.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

#4 OFFLINE   The Real G

The Real G
  • Shake and Bake

• 6,892 posts

The Kings
The real GOAT

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

#5 ONLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee
  • É NOIS!

• 11,186 posts

Raptors or kings

russell_westbrook_sig_by_ssp0929-d44efqb

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

#6 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™
  • Know what the Midwest is?

• 3,459 posts

It'll be the Wizards, IMO. They started off terribly and they play in a decently tough division.

1z6co0i.jpg

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

#7 OFFLINE   THUNDERSTRUCK

THUNDERSTRUCK
Wizards or Raptors. I wanna say Raptors but it looks like the Wizards can't beat anybody. The Raptors have won a couple games as of late. The Bobcats will get it together.

35mnr4p.jpg

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

#8 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13
  • Basketballholic

• 23,130 posts

The Wizards.

Wall will probably be out for the whole season as I read today.

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

#9 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish
  • ***NBA IN MTL***

• 33,851 posts

Wizards especially since John Wall is so far away from coming back. Shame on you for putting the Raptors and Pistons in there as well as the Cavs.

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

#10 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*
  • Save the kings KJ

• 4,946 posts

Wizards especially since John Wall is so far away from coming back. Shame on you for putting the Raptors and Pistons in there as well as the Cavs.

I also input my team the "KINGS". Trust me it was hard. I just gotta go with current standing. Any of these losing teams can go on a winning streak , but they need to start right now.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

#11 OFFLINE   Nashty

Nashty
  • Suit up!

• 6,127 posts

• THUNDERSTRUCK likes this

Wizards or Raptors. I wanna say Raptors but it looks like the Wizards can't beat anybody. The Raptors have won a couple games as of late. The Bobcats will get it together.

Except the Heat.

lYLRK.jpg BpgYi.jpg

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

#12 OFFLINE   The DR34M

The DR34M
  • Stay Melo.

• 1,050 posts

The Pistons will end up with the worst record. Then they'll draft Shabazz Muhammad.

tim-hardaway-jr-3-and-air-guitar-against

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

#13 ONLINE   MaverixFan

MaverixFan
  • ((mανericκs))

• 3,846 posts

Definitely not the raptors... Their record may not be good but they've lost many close games that they coulda won this year. Eventually they'll find a way to win some of those close games.

I'd say the wizards will have the worst record, even when they get Wall back. But if they get the number 1 pick next year...

Wall
Beal
Shabazz
Oakafor
Nene

...that's not that bad

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

#14 ONLINE   The Logo

The Logo
  • Pacers logo only for the playoffs

• 16,354 posts

Depends when Wall comes back. Even then, I think they might tank for the number one pick. Another possibility is the Raptors and the Kings. Both teams are doing poorly this season and Charlotte is on a double digit losing streak.

oldtimers.png

HNL: Bulls GM

S2: 20-62 | S3: 51-31 (Lost to Braves 4-3 in Semi Finals; GMOY) | S3: 52-30 (Lost to 76ers 4-3 in First Round) | S4: 53-24

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.