Photo

Did any of you guys expect "ANDERSON VAREJaO" to become this big time rebounder? & would you be upset if he's not an all star this season?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• Banned
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

When we think of NBA players that will improve or show great potential. We think of players like James Harden , Demar Derozan, Demaruc Cousins, Paul George, Stephan Curry , John Wall, Kyrie Irvining etc etc etc etc.... Not "Anderson * SIDESHOW BOB HAIRCUT* Varejao. The guy is 30 years old and his biggest highlight ever was getting dunked on by Dwyane Wade a few years ago. I would expect somebody like "Tyson Chandler" , "Emeka Okafor" , or some other big man in the league to be doing something like this.

To answer my own question I am surprised. His rebounding is very similiar to what Kevin Love did two seasons ago. He's not the scorer K-Love is , but it seems like "VAREJAO" numbers have been improving , since last season. He was grabbing 11 boards and averaging 10 points a game in the 2011-2012 year.

Current stats: 14 points , 14 rebounds, 1.5 spg , 3.4 apg ....

As for him being a all star. I would not be upset if he's not selected. He is averaging double-digits in points , but it's only 14 points. His rebounding numbers definitly shows he should be a reserve or wild card for the eastern conference team , but when I look at Clevelands record. Their one of the worst teams in the eastern conference , so its like whatever to me.

#2 OFFLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™

New York Knicks 2012-2013

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I don't think he's gonna get selected , they mostly lieu would select brook or Al Horford over him , but he's being playing pretty good of late .
  • *RUDY* and Jan_Sobieski™ like this

run4fun808.gif?dateline=1365332746HNL SUNS GM

RtSPYU.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users