Photo

Did any of you guys expect "ANDERSON VAREJaO" to become this big time rebounder? & would you be upset if he's not an all star this season?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   *RUDY*

*RUDY*

Save the kings KJ

• HN Members
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

When we think of NBA players that will improve or show great potential. We think of players like James Harden , Demar Derozan, Demaruc Cousins, Paul George, Stephan Curry , John Wall, Kyrie Irvining etc etc etc etc.... Not "Anderson * SIDESHOW BOB HAIRCUT* Varejao. The guy is 30 years old and his biggest highlight ever was getting dunked on by Dwyane Wade a few years ago. I would expect somebody like "Tyson Chandler" , "Emeka Okafor" , or some other big man in the league to be doing something like this.

To answer my own question I am surprised. His rebounding is very similiar to what Kevin Love did two seasons ago. He's not the scorer K-Love is , but it seems like "VAREJAO" numbers have been improving , since last season. He was grabbing 11 boards and averaging 10 points a game in the 2011-2012 year.

Current stats: 14 points , 14 rebounds, 1.5 spg , 3.4 apg ....

As for him being a all star. I would not be upset if he's not selected. He is averaging double-digits in points , but it's only 14 points. His rebounding numbers definitly shows he should be a reserve or wild card for the eastern conference team , but when I look at Clevelands record. Their one of the worst teams in the eastern conference , so its like whatever to me.

#2 OFFLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™

New York Knicks 2012-2013

• HN Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I don't think he's gonna get selected , they mostly lieu would select brook or Al Horford over him , but he's being playing pretty good of late .
  • *RUDY* and Jan_Sobieski™ like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in women ain't had no pot to piss in, now my kitchen full of dishes
Nose bloody from that sniffin', yo heroin addiction, Trigga finga itchin' f*ck parental supervision- A$AP Rocky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users