Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orlando Magic and Phoenix Suns...Biggest surprise teams?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Magic are 12-13 and Suns are 10-15.

I thought Magic would be #1 lotto team and Suns right behind them.

WTF

Posted · Report post

I dont know how we are a surprise team, everyone expected us to be a slightly below average, mid lotto team, which is exactly what we are, we are bottom 5 in points allowed and rebounds

Posted · Report post

u kicked us out of chatzy for this

Posted · Report post

I knew Suns would be decent. They have a lot of good, young players. If they got Eric Gordon they would have been a playoff team.

Posted · Report post

I dont know how we are a surprise team, everyone expected us to be a slightly below average, mid lotto team, which is exactly what we are, we are bottom 5 in points allowed and rebounds

I wasn't expecting this no offense. I didn't think Dragic would play how he has been.

Posted · Report post

I knew the Suns would be okay but the Magic should be suckin donkey kong nuts right now, no idea how they're winning.

Posted · Report post

I knew the Suns would be okay but the Magic should be suckin donkey kong nuts right now, no idea how they're winning.

This is how they are winning right now.

Posted · Report post

I thought that the Magic would be much worse and I thought that the Suns would be just okay, which they are. The biggest suprise for me is the Warriors though. I thought they would be an eight seed, and while they probably will be a lower seed, they've still really suprised me to this point.

Posted · Report post

Not surprised. the Magic were really underrated outside of Dwight in the past few seasons. You guys acted like Dwight leaving was going to turn the Orlando Magic into the Bobcats of this season.

Posted · Report post

I have to say Phoenix, because they were always a good team

Posted · Report post

I thought the suns were making the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Magic no question. Everyone had them as the worst team in the NBA this season, and i'm the only one that predicted them doing well enough to make the playoffs. JJ Redick is possibly the most underrated player in the league, Big Baby is a monster and Jameer Nelson is the heart of the team.

Posted · Report post

I knew Suns would be decent. They have a lot of good, young players. If they got Eric Gordon they would have been a playoff team.

LOL at this statement, eric Gordon isnt that good

Posted · Report post

LOL at this statement, eric Gordon isnt that good

What are you talking about? How is he not good? He is just injury prone. He is a top 10 SG when not injured.

Posted · Report post

Easily the Magic over any team in the league... I mean it's amazing how they have NOTHING but still have a better record than.... the Raptors for example -_-. I love how they compete and how much heart they put on the court every game. Love it.

Posted · Report post

What are you talking about? How is he not good? He is just injury prone. He is a top 10 SG when not injured.

Of course he is, but he doesnt make New Orleans a playoff team by himself

Posted · Report post

Easily the Magic over any team in the league... I mean it's amazing how they have NOTHING but still have a better record than.... the Raptors for example -_-. I love how they compete and how much heart they put on the court every game. Love it.

Uh they have some pretty solid players, its not like theyre last years bobcats. They got baby, afflalo, reddick, vujevic, and jameer. And their rookies nicholson and harkless have been solid

Posted · Report post

@

Agreed.

The Warriors are definitely #1, not only because of their better record but because they play in a tougher conference as well.

(out of reps)

Posted · Report post

@

Agreed.

The Warriors are definitely #1, not only because of their better record but because they play in a tougher conference as well.

(out of reps)

Yup. Also I would throw in Lakers on my rankings, surprise team doesn't always mean a good thing.

I'm sure most people didn't think Lakers wouldn't be in the playoffs and be under .500 on December 21st.

Posted · Report post

I didn't think that the Magic would have this kind of record but I kind of expected this record from the Suns. Definitely didn't expect the Hawks to be in the hunt for the South East Division for first place in December nor did I expect the Warriors to be so many games above 500 to start the season.

Posted · Report post

The Magic were, because I was 100 % sure they'd have the worst losing percentage in NBA history. The Magic does have some underrated players like Affalo when you think about it.