Photo

Why do the Celtics keep losing to the Bucks?

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   LeBron Said™

LeBron Said™
Father time must be going HAM. But srsly why??

.2zzlx0j.jpg

#3Rings

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

#2 ONLINE   Frosty

Frosty
  • #LilPipeGang

• 25,001 posts

Well this game the Cs got severely outrebounded, Sanders was a monster on the glass.

5a92bb417fa3f24052f6bbe390f53885.500x275

tcmthe coon: fuc u amin u won 1 game bro and u think ur the shit 9:30 PM

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

#3 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™
  • r8 it 8/8 m8

• 3,861 posts

David Stern probably rigged it, he obviously wanted the big-market powerhouse Bucks to beat the celtics. All about dem ratings...

fb7c54e3437eed88a91251c87041688e.480x286

step up m8

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

#4 ONLINE   probskN

probskN
  • The Golden Age

• 6,827 posts

I think it's the way both teams stack up against each other. The Celtics are a team that lacks rebounding, so the Bucks tend to take advantage with great rebounders like Ilyasova and Sanders. They also have a better shooting guard and a solid, but not better, point guard. The Bucks stack up well against the Celtics and the young Milwaukee club's athleticisim wears on the Celtics I think.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

#5 ONLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap
  • Most Influential Poster of All-Time?

• 4,632 posts

Sanders has really improved this season. He's one of the best big men in the league, he's putting great numbers on 20+ mpg. Its all sanders killing all their big men and because boston has poor perimeter defense. They couldn't stop ellis today. Boston has so many things wrong with them

I'm LeBron Jamesufdup.png you a fukking rookie pacspit.gif

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

#6 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™
  • r8 it 8/8 m8

• 3,861 posts

I think it's the way both teams stack up against each other. The Celtics are a team that lacks rebounding, so the Bucks tend to take advantage with great rebounders like Ilyasova and Sanders. They also have a better shooting guard and a solid, but not better, point guard. The Bucks stack up well against the Celtics and the young Milwaukee club's athleticisim wears on the Celtics I think.

Also that the Celtics aren't that good... so far.

step up m8

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

#7 ONLINE   probskN

probskN
  • The Golden Age

• 6,827 posts

Also that the Celtics aren't that good... so far.

Yeah... They haven't been that great so far, but you have to understand that we had a lot of new additions and it takes some time to gel. We'll be a playoff team this year though, we're not gonna end up like last year's Red Sox.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

#8 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™
  • r8 it 8/8 m8

• 3,861 posts

Yeah... They haven't been that great so far, but you have to understand that we had a lot of new additions and it takes some time to gel. We'll be a playoff team this year though, we're not gonna end up like last year's Red Sox.

True, true. I've been kind of bored recently, not enough Boston teams to hate on lol. The Sox it wasn't worth it, the Celtics aren't worth it right now, the Patriots I have no case to hate on them, and the Bruins are locked out

step up m8

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

#9 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13
  • Basketballholic

• 23,942 posts

Celtics have been one of the biggest surprises of this season (in a negative way of course) even more me who was saying all along that they ain't a very good RS team anymore.

I think though that when Bradley comes back, their backcourt defense will be re-energized and he'll give them a boost but I don't think it'll be enough.
Boston's rebounding issue is serious, KG and Pierce are one year older and the East is even more competitive than last season.

I'm sure they'll get back on track but the question is when. They need a good seeding in the playoffs.
Right now they'd lose to many teams in a playoffs series.

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

#10 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny
Said it since the beginning of last season that Paul Piece isn't winning a ring in Boston again.

Posted Image

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

#11 OFFLINE   Brad

Brad
Because the Bucks are younger and faster, and the Celtics are old and lethargic. I don't know if Doc is still screwing with the rotations/experimenting, but they are starting to look like the Detroit Pistons around 08 and onward (once a championship calibre team that getting irrelevant with good hall-famed, aging players)

lakers.png

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

#12 OFFLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™
  • #Polish- Slavic Swag

• 4,642 posts

• ­JDynasty likes this
Celtics are old as [expletive deleted] and can only compete with mediocre teams . When they face playoff teams they learn things.

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

#13 ONLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee
  • Jan_Sobieski™ likes this
The Bucks are just better.

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

#14 OFFLINE   Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman
  • Bateman

• 10,846 posts

The bucks are a fast and athletic team that are great in transition. The celtics struggle to deal with teams like this.

patrick-bateman-card_zpseb5cad13.png

New card, What do think?

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

#15 ONLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers
  • Pels stacked league [expletive deleted]

• 17,789 posts

Have you seen Larry Sanders lately?

IllfatedLoneGermanspaniel.gif

"If the truth is cruel then lies must be kind. That's why kindness is a lie" - Hikigaya

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

#16 OFFLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10
  • Jan_Sobieski™ likes this
Well, because this year...the Bucks......are better than the Celtics.

Not much to be said. The Bucks are just better right now.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.