Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Isn't it ironic that on Nowitizi debut night, the Mavericks suffer their biggest loss of the season so far?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL. San Antiono gave Dirk a nice welcome back present.

Posted · Report post

Well, they were playing the Spurs, so you can't blame them.

Posted · Report post

sorry Maverick fans. I just found it ironic, I'm not making fun or anything...I think they're still legit contenders

Posted · Report post

I didn't even know Dirk Debuted tonight but what a great for Spurs

Posted · Report post

sorry Maverick fans. I just found it ironic, I'm not making fun or anything...I think they're still legit contenders

I've been a mavericks fan my whole life... And trust me, we are not "legit contenders".

This is the worst team we've had in over a decade. We're VERY turnover prone, we can't rebound, defense sucks, no consistency, and that's just a few of our problems....

I just want this season to go by as fast as possible so we can try to get a superstar free agent in the offseason because we're gonna have a lot of cap space.

Posted · Report post

He only played 20 minutes, and I think he played pretty good considering he just came back from an injury. Also, the Spurs couldn't miss at all from 3. And the fact that the Mavs guards didn't bother to defend the perimeter, it made it even easier for the Spurs.

Posted · Report post

I've been a mavericks fan my whole life... And trust me, we are not "legit contenders".

This is the worst team we've had in over a decade. We're VERY turnover prone, we can't rebound, defense sucks, no consistency, and that's just a few of our problems....

I just want this season to go by as fast as possible so we can try to get a superstar free agent in the offseason because we're gonna have a lot of cap space.

What superstar is going to be available in the summer, besides Dwight?

Posted · Report post

Dwight Howard, Andrew Bynum, Chris Paul, Josh Smith

Some who might be going under the radar: Kevin Martin, Jeff Teague, Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, David West, Jamal Crawford, DeMar Derozan, Tyreke Evans, Nikola Pekovic, Jrue Holiday, Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, Ty Lawson, Andre Iguodala, JR Smith.

I think CP3 will be staying with the Clippers. Andrew Bynum, wouldn't want him on my team with the durability problems... and he hasn't played a single game all season YET. Dwight Howard, who knows. It seems he'll stay with the Lakers.......

It's some decent pickups from the 2013 Free Agent class, although the 2014 looks better...

Posted · Report post

What superstar is going to be available in the summer, besides Dwight?

Dwight, cp3, josh smith, al Jefferson, Paul milsap, Iggy, Monta Ellis, Jennings, Bynum

I know they all aren't "superstars" but those are some of the good players that will be FAs this summer

Posted · Report post

Dwight, cp3, josh smith, al Jefferson, Paul milsap, Iggy, Monta Ellis, Jennings, Bynum

I know they all aren't "superstars" but those are some of the good players that will be FAs this summer

Whoops, I forgot about CP3. I'm stupid haha.

Posted · Report post

Yes you are stupid.

Not as stupid as thinking CP3 will come to Dallas.

probskN likes this

Posted · Report post

No, I'm not surprised. Not only does the team need to adjust to his return, but they have to adjust to him being the centerpiece of their team and Dirk needs to adjust to that too. You'll probably seem something similar happen with Rose when he comes back for the Bulls.

Posted · Report post

No, I'm not surprised. Not only does the team need to adjust to his return, but they have to adjust to him being the centerpiece of their team and Dirk needs to adjust to that too. You'll probably seem something similar happen with Rose when he comes back for the Bulls.

It won't happen with the Bulls for two reasons:

1) We have a much better team than the Mavs

2) We won't play with a team that will shoot 20/30 from behind the arc. Lol! That was crazy! It was raining 3s!

Posted · Report post

It won't happen with the Bulls for two reasons:

1) We have a much better team than the Mavs

2) We won't play with a team that will shoot 20/30 from behind the arc. Lol! That was crazy! It was raining 3s!

I don't mean as bad of a loss. It'll happen a little bit. You'll definitely see that some of the play will be awkward and such, the Bulls still have a good enough team to be able to come up with the win, but there will definitely be some awkward plays and a weird flow to the game.

Posted · Report post

Yes you are stupid.

@ ain't stupid. Dafuq you talkin bout? He's mah dawg on here, and nobody calls any of mah dawgs stupid.

Posted · Report post

I don't mean as bad of a loss. It'll happen a little bit. You'll definitely see that some of the play will be awkward and such, the Bulls still have a good enough team to be able to come up with the win, but there will definitely be some awkward plays and a weird flow to the game.

Oh, if that's what you mean, I don't need to wait. I saw it plenty of times last season!

Posted · Report post

When the spurs go off they go off. They will do this to any team. Ask lebron he felt it in 2007.

Posted · Report post

Not as stupid as thinking CP3 will come to Dallas.

Didnt say he would come to Dallas, and I was being sarcastic with that guy. Stop getting offended over the Internet.

Posted · Report post

It's just that he's been out of the rotation and to fit in would get some time. He's not 100% too.