• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kill BeIl

Kill BeIl

Ball hard D-waiters

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

I see a lot of people say lbj is the best pf in the league when he plays that position.
lets look at the stats

lebron averaged 30 ppg, 0.7 bpg, 9.7 rpg. lets round that up to 10 rpg. with 2 offensive rpg last year in the playoffs when he played pf most of the time.
yes battier started at the 4 but we all know lbj was the true PF in the playoffs.

Kevin love averages 23 ppg, 0.5 bpg, 14 rpg since hes been starting PF. with 4 offeensive RPG

i know i dont have stats like assists but those dont matter when considering were talking about big men.

who is the better pf?

i go with k-love since hes bigger and is the best rebounder in the league.
lebron is up there though

tWAO9.png

#2 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,024 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Love. I'll consider otherwise when LeBron actually plays an entire/majority of a season as PF. Otherwise we're dealing with a smaller sample size, stat projections, and what ifs.

If Love played on a better team this wouldn't even be a question. But this question does not surprise me as there are people out there who have seriously suggested that LeBron is the best player in the league no matter the position. LeBron is great, but he's not better than every player in the league at their natural positions.

ite5ZtfN7zO2U.gif

#3 OFFLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,729 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Playing Lebron at PF doesn't mean he plays as a PF. He doesn't stay in the post all the time. He's a point-forward still. We can't call him a better PF than Love because he plays SF while being officially listed as the PF.

#4 OFFLINE   Motion

Motion

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,603 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

No.

And you can't really say because he isn't a PF.

MOTIONHOOPSNATION

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users