Pf. Anthony Davis

C. Serge Ibaka

Team B

Pg. Magic Johnson

Sg. Elgin Baylor

Sf. Scottie Pippen

Pf. Dennis Rodman

C. Bill Russell

(Team A [O] - Team B [O]) > (Team B [D] - Team A [D])

Team A > Team B

Posted · Report post

U make the most random ass threads. Team B tho

Posted · Report post

The answer is actually team A.

- Rodman and Russell are not doing anything in the post against Ibaka and Davis.

- Magic is not stopping Lebron on D.

- Baylor is not going to score more than to account for and overcome the difference of points of King James, KD, Davis, and Ibaka against their opponents.

Posted · Report post

LMAO, how can a team with Serge Ibaka, MKG, Anthony Davis against 5 guys who are arguably top 25 in NBA history? This really cracked me up.

The Logo likes this

Posted · Report post

LMAO, how can a team with Serge Ibaka, MKG, Anthony Davis against 5 guys who are arguably top 25 in NBA history? This really cracked me up.

role players & future all-stars son

ISOMELO likes this

Posted · Report post

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, B.

You don't hear threads...

maybe he thought the idea was to make two of the most unfairly balanced teams he could think of

Posted · Report post

The answer is actually team A.

- Rodman and Russell are not doing anything in the post against Ibaka and Davis.

- Baylor is not going to score more than to account for and overcome the difference of points of King James, KD, Davis, and Ibaka against their opponents.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Not since Tupac died...

Stfu, you weren't alive when he "died".

Lil Kyrie™ likes this

Posted · Report post

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Stfu, you weren't alive when he "died".

IDGAF, you don't understand how it feels to lose a homie.

Posted · Report post

Pac aint dead! Dont believe the hype!

Posted · Report post

You didn't lose him though. YouTube even says,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joA45XsefWI

Posted · Report post

Team A

Lebron and KD's scoring + MKG, Davis, and Ibaka's defense.........

LOL at people saying team B

The only true scorer on B is Baylor but LBJ and Durant are both still far better than him. And lebron could be a better distributer than magic if he didn't have to score as much as he does. Then don't get me started on how overrated Russell is... No way he scores on Ibaka and Davis. And Scottie is a great defender but he can only guard one guy... If he guarded Durant, lebron would go off. If he guarded lebron, Durant would go off.

Posted · Report post

Team A

The only true scorer on B is Baylor but LBJ and Durant are both still far better than him. And lebron could be a better distributer than magic if he didn't have to score as much as he does. Then don't get me started on how overrated Russell is... No way he scores on Ibaka and Davis. And Scottie is a great defender but he can only guard one guy... If he guarded Durant, lebron would go off. If he guarded lebron, Durant would go off.

I repped this because it is so far from the truth, and it is so twisted and wrong that it is rep worthy.

How on earth do you choose a bunch of rookies and Lebron + durant over Russell, Magic, Pippen, Baylor and Rodman!??!

Posted · Report post

How on earth do you choose a bunch of rookies and Lebron + durant over Russell, Magic, Pippen, Baylor and Rodman!??!

The answer is team A.

Posted · Report post

The answer is team A.

Lol I'm not going to debate obvious things.

I just find it funny how "rodman and Russell are not doing anything in the post against ibaka and davis" when Davis and Ibaka are not doing ANYTHING against freakin' Bill Russell in the post.

Posted · Report post

Team A

Wow, this dude is a comedian. Funniest post I've read in a while. Keep it up.

Posted · Report post

The answer is team A.

Bill Russell dominated an era that had George Mikan and Wilt(both better than anyone on Team A(maybe Lebron>Mikan). Rodman played in the post with David Robinson, Hakeem, Shaq, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Pat Ewing.

They'd be fine against guys who can't even get 3 blocks a game(which was the norm for hih level shot blockers just 10 years ago).

The Logo likes this

Posted · Report post

You didn't lose him though. YouTube even says,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joA45XsefWI

Pac aint dead! Dont believe the hype!

Trust me I was riding with him that night, he's not dead, but his soul died that night.