• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Nashty

Nashty

Amaterasu

• Members
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Westbrook is the most athletic PG,he is stronger and faster than most PGs, but he has shown time after time that he is a terrible decision maker. He's a liability in close games, he holds the ball for too long during one possession just to chuck a step back jumper that he misses like 80% of the time. KD barely got any touches against the Heat in the 4th quarter last night, He kept taking bad shots over and over again. He wasted like 5 good possessions in the last 4 minutes for the Thunder, no way OKC wins it all with Westbrook playing like this.
  • The Future likes this

tumblr_mqpazvI1hh1sym0a4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nbdynoT22Q1tifa8io1_500.gif

#2 ONLINE   TGIA

TGIA

Look into my eyes, tell me what you see

• Administrators
  • 19,623 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

Lol people (not saying you) were saying Thunder were easily the best team in the league before yesterday. Now this thread is gonna be the main opinion of most NBA fans..Kinda fun how people overreact to just one game. Not talking about you because I don't know you've said about the Thunder before yesterday, just talking about HN people in general.
  • The Future likes this
clutchbrady.gif

#3 OFFLINE   Nashty

Nashty

Amaterasu

• Members
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Lol people (not saying you) were saying Thunder were easily the best team in the league before yesterday. Now this thread is gonna be the main opinion of most NBA fans..Kinda fun how people overreact to just one game. Not talking about you because I don't know you've said about the Thunder before yesterday, just talking about HN people in general.

I have always and still think they are one of the best teams in the nba among the Clips,Knicks and Heat. But Westbrook's decisions in late close games against good teams is what holding OKC from being the "best" team in the league.

tumblr_mqpazvI1hh1sym0a4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nbdynoT22Q1tifa8io1_500.gif

#4 OFFLINE   Antetokounmpo

Antetokounmpo

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

I want him traded. Not a good fit for the team. Ibaka can score just as many points and be a lot more efficient.

pg. Lebron / Westbrook 

sg. Jordan / Kobe / Wiggins sf. Pippen / Durant 

pf. Davis / Olajuwon / Garnett

c. Wilt / Embiid

#5 OFFLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,949 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

His decision making has ALWAYS been a problem. The hope for fans is that the coaching/management staff can straighten him out and turn him into a smart PG in control of the game. If he gets that along with his ridiculous athleticism, he could easily be a top 3 PG and top 10 player.

#6 ONLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 19,349 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

They made it to the NBA Finals with Westbrook playing like this. This year he's getting his teammates more involved, what more do we want from a 24 year old star point guard who gets better season to season?
  • Dash and THUNDERSTRUCK like this

tumblr_ner2atISSi1r3mm52o1_500.gif

"It's raining on all the places we're free to go" - Brandon Heat

#7 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT

DA GAWD

• Members
  • 8,358 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

He's still young and so is Durant. When they both become more experienced I guarantee they'll win a championship together.
  • THUNDERSTRUCK likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   THUNDERSTRUCK

THUNDERSTRUCK

Starter

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

He's just young.

35mnr4p.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   Delta Charlie

Delta Charlie

Rookie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

he's decision making? just like his number "0"

#10 OFFLINE   Pusha Key

Pusha Key

• Members
  • 13,825 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

I want him traded. Not a good fit for the team. Ibaka can score just as many points and be a lot more efficient.

Lmfao
  • WTAP likes this
hey.

#11 OFFLINE   mbruty

mbruty

Rookie

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

He is young and he is developing. Plus because he has been so athletic and able to score so easily previously in his career in HS and at UCLA, he needs to now focus on improving the point guard aspect of his game.

I think he has come a long way already this season and his assist numbers are heaps better than normal. Plus he is learning to play with new guys like KMart and the younger players but I feel he is getting better all the time.

Hopefully we can get all the way to the NBA Finals again and he can show the world just how far he has come.

fbtimelinecover1_zps66070efe.jpg
ABOVE THE RIM - Australia's BEST NBA Blog - www.abovetherim.com.au
Follow me on twitter @markbruty or follow the ATR team @AboveTheRimBlog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users