Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why doesnt any team sign Delonte West?

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know he has a tendency to sleep with the team's superstar's mom but still, he is a wonderful backup.

Posted · Report post

He is a headcase that has a lot of discipline problems, not contending NBA team would sacrifice their locker room with him. Same case with Kenyon Martin.

Posted · Report post

Because banging Bron's mom is the least of his issues.

Delonte was and is a headcase. He's been booted from almost every team he's played for. Fights in the locker room with teammates. Fights with the coaches. Driving around with enough guns to make Gilbert Arenas' situation look like he was carrying a sling shot.

Plan and simple what he brings to the court isn't as important as what he does to his own teams off the court.

Dude is bipolar... and I wish him the best mental recovery possible, but I don't want him on my team.

The Logo, *RUDY* and ISOMELO like this

Posted · Report post

Actually the Lakers wanted to pick him up but things are already complicated for them and when you add a player like Delonte West to the team it will just get worse.

Posted · Report post

He's just an immature player , adding him will cause u alot on tension in the locker room and can perhaps ruin your teams reputation a bit .

Posted · Report post

Nick summed it up the best. What he does poorly off the court outweighs the production he has on the court. He can easily cause locker room problems. Sure, we need a backup PG, but Delonte should only be signed if we are desperate.

Posted · Report post

He shouldn't be in NBA, he should be in Jerry Springer Show.

Dude probably dicks down everything, even the vending machines.

Posted · Report post

Well the Lakers were interested but they probably figured Kobe has enough marital problems. He might fit well on the Hornets, they all seem too young to be married and their mothers can always fly under the radar maybe get some disguises or something.