Photo

Lakers 0-4 when Kobe Scores 40 or more

• Please log in to reply

#1 ONLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™
  • New York Knicks 2012-2013

• 5,780 posts

Honestly when he scores these large sums of points it's just hurtling the moral of the team . But don't get me wrong it's amazing that we are seeing the old Kobe 30.2 points a game for him at that age is pretty cool .

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in women ain't had no pot to piss in, now my kitchen full of dishes
Nose bloody from that sniffin', yo heroin addiction, Trigga finga itchin' f*ck parental supervision- A$AP Rocky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

#2 OFFLINE   Kill BeIl

Kill BeIl
  • Ball hard D-waiters

• 3,120 posts

Usually when kobe scores over 35, its because he has to because nobody else is scoring.
just look at the stats from yesterday, he no way hurt his team. if it werent for him, they wouldve gotten blew out.
you guys should really watch the game instead of lookin at stats and makin assumptions

13-24 for 40 points with 6 assists while nash is on the team is hurting his team? lol

tWAO9.png

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

#3 ONLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10
  • Kill BeIl, Lil Kyrie™, Abdul™ and 3 others like this

POPULAR

Lakers 0-15 when his teammates scrub it up making him take over the offense.

Kobe's taking less shots per game than he took last season.
Kobe's making more shots per game than he took last season.
Kobe's shooting the highest field goal and three point percentages of his career.
Kobe's getting the same assists per game as he has since Gasol came.
Kobe's teammates are scoring less per game (with the exception of one season) than they have since 06-07.

So let me get this straight...
Kobe is taking less shots, making more (shooting more efficiently), getting career highs in shooting percentages, getting the same amount of assists as he has in the past 4 seasons, has been an easy MVP candidate all of those years, and his teammates are scoring less than they have in 6 years....

...but it's his fault.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

#4 OFFLINE   Ant™

Ant™
  • Hoops-Nation Illuminati

• 13,499 posts

At least he was efficient last night.

tumblr_mqs9id2iW91qd9agqo7_r1_250.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

#5 OFFLINE   The Logo

The Logo
  • Pacers logo only for the playoffs

• 16,354 posts

He's shooting the highest field goal percentage of his career and shot 13/24 in the last game and had a few assists. It wasn't his fault that Howard got ejected or was it his fault that the bench didn't show up IJS

oldtimers.png

HNL: Bulls GM

S2: 20-62 | S3: 51-31 (Lost to Braves 4-3 in Semi Finals; GMOY) | S3: 52-30 (Lost to 76ers 4-3 in First Round) | S4: 53-24

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

#6 ONLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™
  • New York Knicks 2012-2013

• 5,780 posts

No but they need a better coaching staff and a better supporting cast to help Kobe . I understand Dwight hit the showers early because of the foul but they just don't have enough role players to get it done anymore which causes Kobe to go all nut

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in women ain't had no pot to piss in, now my kitchen full of dishes
Nose bloody from that sniffin', yo heroin addiction, Trigga finga itchin' f*ck parental supervision- A$AP Rocky

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

#7 ONLINE   Kobes 5th Ring

Kobes 5th Ring

He's shooting the highest field goal percentage of his career and shot 13/24 in the last game and had a few assists. It wasn't his fault that Howard got ejected or was it his fault that the bench didn't show up IJS

Yea Kobe called that flagrant on Howard

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

#8 ONLINE   Ben

Ben
  • 3peat in sight

• 26,450 posts

Stop blaming Kobe pls

Save it for the Playoffs :>

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

#9 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13
  • Basketballholic

• 23,130 posts

• Saint Nick C, The Future, Kill BeIl and 2 others like this

POPULAR

No more Kobe threads. Please. At least start some of them in the Lakers section.
Don't we had enough? There is at least one Kobe thread every day.

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

#10 ONLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers
  • Young Gee likes this
This stat is so annoying and like most statistics It only holds credence with those who don't watch the actual games.

ib11WAqf5J7DxS.gifi1WsvbSkT93BO.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

#11 OFFLINE   Ant™

Ant™
  • Hoops-Nation Illuminati

• 13,499 posts

Everyone wants to blame Kobe's teammates. But Lakers have some good offensive players on the bench. The Lakers real problem is defense.

tumblr_mqs9id2iW91qd9agqo7_r1_250.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

#12 OFFLINE   Savage™

Savage™
  • http://mastakushhoe.tumblr.com/

• 6,219 posts

Theyre 1-0 when he takes 40 shots

GhwRkYX.gif?1

"I thought school was wack, being cool was wack/And niggas thought I was cool, how cool is that?"

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

#13 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee
  • É NOIS!

• 11,183 posts

This again?

russell_westbrook_sig_by_ssp0929-d44efqb

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:51 AM

#14 ONLINE   Bob Loves Ariana

Bob Loves Ariana
  • Stepping Up

• 9,542 posts

It's not Kobe's play, its his leadership that needs work. He is the leader of the team and needs to lead by example, that doesn't mean trying to eclipse scoring records or looking better statistically. This really doesn't look like the Kobe that wants to tie Jordan in rings, it looks like the Kobe that wants to tie him in points. (Don't flame me for bringing up records/Jordan, you know thats what he wants).

tumblr_mqdx5m8Qmi1rapc3ao1_500.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.