Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Real G's Trivia of the day #3

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

First member to 10 pts gets 10 likes.

Rule:
-DONT SEARCH IT ON THE INTERNET, RUINS THE FUN.

Leaderboard:
1- Ben and probskN 1pt

Question:
What player led the league in minutes per game last season and is leading the league this season as well?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TeoTheGreek13' timestamp='1356631564' post='901111']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Luol Deng, please![/font]
[/quote]
Correct, I wonder why he still do it this year though. Last year playoffs were an example that you dont put your key players in with a huge lead at the end of the fourth.

[quote name='Kobes 5th Ring' timestamp='1356631430' post='901106']
Hmmm...Monta or Love?
[/quote]
Incorrect

[quote name='Logo pls' timestamp='1356631590' post='901113']
Luol Deng
[/quote]
Correct, but Teo wins

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The real G' timestamp='1356631760' post='901117']
Correct, I wonder why he still do it this year though. Last year playoffs were an example that you dont put your key players in with a huge lead at the end of the fourth.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Because he's too important in Thibs' system. He's our glu guy.[/font]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TeoTheGreek13' timestamp='1356631826' post='901119']

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Because he's too important in Thibs' system. He's our glu guy.[/font]
[/quote]
I acknoledge that but I've seen Deng and Noah play in the fourth quarter of 20 points blowout, which I dont understand

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The real G' timestamp='1356631907' post='901121']
I acknoledge that but I've seen Deng and Noah play in the fourth quarter of 20 points blowout, which I dont understand
[/quote]
I agree. Didn't Thibeadou already learn his lesson with keeping Rose in?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The real G' timestamp='1356631907' post='901121']
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I don't know to which games you're refering to, but in the last two games (=blowouts), neither Deng nor Noah played in the 4th (maybe a minute or two, I can't reacall) but I don't think it happened earlier in the season either. Bulls have been in very few blowouts this season anyway.[/font]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TeoTheGreek13' timestamp='1356632158' post='901128']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I don't know to which games you're refering to, but in the last two games (=blowouts), neither Deng nor Noah played in the 4th (maybe a minute or two, I can't reacall) but I don't think it happened earlier in the season either. Bulls have been in very few blowouts this season anyway.[/font]
[/quote]
I remember when noah had his last triple-double, he was put back in midway through the 4th even-though he had already a triple-double and the lead was secure. Maybe it was just one game...my bad then.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='The real G' timestamp='1356632470' post='901132']
I remember when noah had his last triple-double, he was put back in midway through the 4th even-though he had already a triple-double and the lead was secure. Maybe it was just one game...my bad then.
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]When Noah completed his triple double with the assist on Taj with eight minutes remaining, Thibs benched him. So, Thibs had a reason to put him back in later.[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Anyway, it may have happened in a game -although I don't think so- but Thibs would have a reason to as he had with Rose. I won't say the reasons again because I've done it about a dozen times. Literally.[/font]