• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™

New York Knicks 2012-2013

• HN Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard was fined $35,000 by the NBA on Thursday for a flagrant foul against Denver's Kenneth Faried.

Howard
Howard was ejected with 5:02 left in the third quarter of the Lakers' 126-114 loss to the Nuggets on Wednesday night. He was called for a flagrant foul 2 when he jammed his hand in Faried's face as the Denver forward drove the lane. Faried tumbled to the floor, but shook off the fall to stay in the game.

After the game, Howard acknowledged it was a hard foul and that it looked bad when seeing it on replay, but he didn't think it merited ejection.

"I was surprised it was a flagrant 2," he said. "My intention was never to hurt Faried. I like the young fellow and my intention was just to foul. I come down the lane, somebody is going to foul me hard, put me on the free-throw line and make me shoot free throws. It was the same kind of thing."

Faried said he thought Howard might have been frustrated and also sensed his determined drive to the basket.

ESPN.com

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in women ain't had no pot to piss in, now my kitchen full of dishes
Nose bloody from that sniffin', yo heroin addiction, Trigga finga itchin' f*ck parental supervision- A$AP Rocky

#2 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13

Basketballholic

• 23,123 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Another dirty fck getting fined. Bad thing is that he won't even notice there are 35k missing from his bank account but he'll still do stuff like that.
  • Lil Kyrie™ likes this

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Lil Kyrie™

Lil Kyrie™

New York Knicks 2012-2013

• HN Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Just like Teo said another dirty play , and Dwight always think he did nothing wrong . Point blank it was a hard foul .

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in women ain't had no pot to piss in, now my kitchen full of dishes
Nose bloody from that sniffin', yo heroin addiction, Trigga finga itchin' f*ck parental supervision- A$AP Rocky

#4 OFFLINE   probskN

probskN

Muddy Chicken

• HN Members
  • 6,446 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Yeah, nothing wrong, huh Dwight?

pedroia.png

#5 OFFLINE   Jan_Sobieski™

Jan_Sobieski™

#Polish- Slavic Swag

• HN Members
  • 4,101 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

There goes some of that Child Support money. lol.

You never put a limit onto the Citizens.

melo-and-the-wonderful-knicks1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users