• Kevin Garnett
    • Tim Duncan
    • Chris Bosh
    • Al Horford
    • Anderson Varejao
    • Tyson Chandler
    • DeMarcus Cousins
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Remeber when I did that before the beginning of the season? Same concept. we can see what changed.

Posted · Report post

Went with

CP3/Kobe/LBJ/ZBo/Dwight

Posted · Report post

CP3 - 25 PER Clips playing best basketball ever

Kobe - Carrying this team, shooting very well and scoring and his all around game is still solid

Lebron - Beat Durant in the Christmas matchup and his all around game is still unbelievable

Zach Randolph - Memphis is doing well this season, Randolph is currently leading the league in double doubles

Dwight Howard - Hes getting better at the free throw line as the season progresses, and his points and rebounding averages are good.

Ben and The Future like this

Posted · Report post

Why the fuck does Duncan not have any votes? Him and Dwight are pretty much equal statistically, with maybe a slight favour towards Dwight (Dwight has more RPG and a better FG%, Duncan turns the ball over less and has more assists) but Duncan's been miles ahead intangibles-wise and isn't part of the biggest letdown since the '04 Lakers.

CP3, Kobe, Bron, Z-Bo, Duncan - my votes.

The Future likes this

Posted · Report post

Why the [expletive deleted] does Duncan not have any votes? Him and Dwight are pretty much equal statistically, with maybe a slight favour towards Dwight (Dwight has more RPG and a better FG%, Duncan turns the ball over less and has more assists) but Duncan's been miles ahead intangibles-wise and isn't part of the biggest letdown since the '04 Lakers.

Now that i think about it, you're right.. Imma change it
Penny likes this

Posted · Report post

Why the [expletive deleted] does Duncan not have any votes? Him and Dwight are pretty much equal statistically, with maybe a slight favour towards Dwight (Dwight has more RPG and a better FG%, Duncan turns the ball over less and has more assists) but Duncan's been miles ahead intangibles-wise and isn't part of the biggest letdown since the '04 Lakers.

good point

Posted · Report post

I thought people could already see who we voted for. At least that is what it tells me.

Chris Paul

Kobe Bryant

Kevin Durant

Blake Griffin

Tim Duncan

Posted · Report post

I gotta be fair and say that Noah has been playing better than Dwight lately. Dwight will surpass him but he has not fully recovered so that's why he is not playing the way he did before. Duncan has been playing better than Noah, i forgot that lol. But it's close.

Chris Paul

Kobe Bryant

Lebron James

Zach Randolph

Tim Duncan / Joakim Noah

Posted · Report post

PG-Chris Paul: Lowest scoring player ever with 16 points in average to have 25 PER, insane efficiency, all-around game and because of his excellence, Clippers are having a 16 winning streak right now. Easy choice.

SG-Kobe Bryant: Only thing that stopped me from putting Wade at the top was his awful start at the beginning. And since Kobe's playing individually quite well and LA started winning, he's my choice. I'd say if Wade gets back to at least 23/5/5.. I'd give him the edge.

SF-LeBron James: Easiest choice of them all... best player in the league by far. It's not a knock on Durant, but the difference is obvious.

PF-Zach Randolph-Blake may be having a better impact on a team that's #1 in the league, but Z-Bo isn't really that behind (Memphis is 6th overall) and he's individually better.

C-Tim Duncan: Not sure what he plays, but he's the best defensive player in the league right now and he's dominated on the other side as well.

Posted · Report post

agree. dwight gets more votes cause hes been known as the best C in the league for a while

plus dwight has been the reason for some of the lakers early losses