Monta Ellis is just as good as Dwyane Wade

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   airWarrior

airWarrior

PM me her number

• 15,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

I love Monta, he is such an underrapreciated player and always has been, one of the leagues best scorers and closers. Hes not as good as Wade but I love his swag.

tumblr_neh1q4qxtG1sqpy32o1_500.gif

#2 ONLINE   TGIA

TGIA

Look into my eyes, tell me what you see

• Administrators
  • 19,689 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

I've been saying this since 2002

jpg.jpg

#3 ONLINE   Dante

Dante

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Wow.

Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib.jpg?resize=500%2C29

#4 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

Most Influential Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,866 posts

If he was playing on a team that suits his play style more and he played as the first option on that he could've had better numbers then harden
  • airWarrior likes this

I'm LeBron Jamesufdup.png you a fukking rookie pacspit.gif

#5 OFFLINE   Deandre Jordan G.O.A.T.™

Deandre Jordan G.O.A.T.™

Rookie

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Wade is a dirty player, and past his prime, i've been saying this for the last two years.

#6 OFFLINE   TheJamMasterJ

TheJamMasterJ

Original Kyrie Irving fan

• Members
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

I kinda think he has a point.

U1278-1342473854.png 1360363370-U13073.png

GM of the suns

#7 ONLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yeah im starting to like him more too, keep Jennings and Ellis and add an offensive minded big man to play alongside Sanders and we're a dangerous team in the playoffs

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

#8 ONLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 19,369 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I agree.

tumblr_ner2atISSi1r3mm52o1_500.gif

"It's raining on all the places we're free to go" - Brandon Heat

#9 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

• Members
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Wade is a dirty player, and past his prime, i've been saying this for the last two years.

healthy dwade > anybody on the clippers. Nothings wrong with being dirty either, If i was a coach i'd take a dirty player over a soft player any day of the week. Kobe is past his prime and is leading the league in scoring, dwade being past his prime doesn't mean [expletive deleted] . He just isn't as fortunate as other superstars and is always injured. And your saying he's dirty like he's ron artest or something, i'm sure he has a reason to every "dirty" play he's done. Wade isn't the type of player to randomly assault somebody

#10 OFFLINE   Deandre Jordan G.O.A.T.™

Deandre Jordan G.O.A.T.™

Rookie

• Banned
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

healthy dwade > anybody on the clippers. Nothings wrong with being dirty either, If i was a coach i'd take a dirty player over a soft player any day of the week. Kobe is past his prime and is leading the league in scoring, dwade being past his prime doesn't mean [expletive deleted] . He just isn't as fortunate as other superstars and is always injured. And your saying he's dirty like he's ron artest or something, i'm sure he has a reason to every "dirty" play he's done. Wade isn't the type of player to randomly assault somebody

I'd take Bledsoe, Jamal Crawford, and Chris Paul over D-Wade.
And Wade lost the game for the Heat yesterday for being a dirty player.

#11 OFFLINE   airWarrior

airWarrior

PM me her number

• 15,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

If he was playing on a team that suits his play style more and he played as the first option on that he could've had better numbers then harden

Agree, or at least extremely close. Hes put up 25ppg before.

I'd take Bledsoe, Jamal Crawford, and Chris Paul over D-Wade.

Uh Cp3 is better than D-wade obviously but Crawford and Bledsoe. Quit smoking crack breh. ;)

#12 OFFLINE   TheJamMasterJ

TheJamMasterJ

Original Kyrie Irving fan

• Members
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

Like when he randomly body slammed Richard Hamilton and randomly kicked Sessions in his nuts?

U1278-1342473854.png 1360363370-U13073.png

GM of the suns

#13 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

• Members
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Agree, or at least extremely close. Hes put up 25ppg before.

The only thing harden can do that ellis can't is get to the line. He's a better slasher and better 3 point shooter but everything else is pretty close. Neither are great defenders and ellis is no longer a liability, and he's improved his passing this season. People always knock his game and say he's inefficient when his season averages for 08 or whatever it was was 25 ppg on 45%. We can't compare them this season though, ellis is extremely uncomfortable w/ the bucks and he's playing as a second option. Where do you think he'll go after this season? He has a player option and is probably going to use it and gtfo of milwaukee
  • airWarrior likes this

#14 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

• Members
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Like when he randomly body slammed Richard Hamilton and randomly kicked Sessions in his nuts?

You nor i nor anybody except the players who were involved in that game know why wade did that. Were just fans, wade or really anybody in the nba won't randomly assault another player for no season. Theres so many things that go on in nba games that fans don't know. And knowing what kind of person wade is off the court, you can't just assume that he randomly decided to push hamilton. Theres a reason behind everything

#15 OFFLINE   Absolute Prophet

Absolute Prophet

Starter

• Members
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Too be fair i think I would take stephen curry over monta ellis but thats not a knock against ellis I think he is very underrated. I believe he will be a champion in the future mark my words

#16 OFFLINE   airWarrior

airWarrior

PM me her number

• 15,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

The only thing harden can do that ellis can't is get to the line. He's a better slasher and better 3 point shooter but everything else is pretty close. Neither are great defenders and ellis is no longer a liability, and he's improved his passing this season. People always knock his game and say he's inefficient when his season averages for 08 or whatever it was was 25 ppg on 45%. We can't compare them this season though, ellis is extremely uncomfortable w/ the bucks and he's playing as a second option. Where do you think he'll go after this season? He has a player option and is probably going to use it and gtfo of milwaukee

Idk really, the bucks are having success right now. He doesn't really fit there, but as long as they win who knows. They could get the 4th or 5th seed in the playoffs and go up against a team like Atlanta or Indiana, who they are capable of beating and move on the 2nd round. If he leaves the Bucks I think he will go to either a contending team or a team that can contend with him on the roster. Hes not gonna gtfo and go to orlando or some shih, at this point in his career all he cares about is winning.

#17 ONLINE   Moe

Moe

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Uh Hamilton elbowed him first and the refs didn't do [expletive deleted] .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

PSN (PS4): Kobeissi25

Nintendo ID (Wii-U) : Kobeissi2

#18 OFFLINE   PaulTrillsap

PaulTrillsap

• Members
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Idk really, the bucks are having success right now. He doesn't really fit there, but as long as they win who knows. They could get the 4th or 5th seed in the playoffs and go up against a team like Atlanta or Indiana, who they are capable of beating and move on the 2nd round. If he leaves the Bucks I think he will go to either a contending team or a team that can contend with him on the roster. Hes not gonna gtfo and go to orlando or some shih, at this point in his career all he cares about is winning.

yeah even though individually he isn't having a good season outside maybe except of his assist averages but his teams winning so theres something to be happy about if your a ellis fan. What was the reaction like in the bay when news broke that he got traded? I remember they were booing the owner when the dubs were retiring mullins jersey lol

#19 OFFLINE   airWarrior

airWarrior

PM me her number

• 15,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

yeah even though individually he isn't having a good season outside maybe except of his assist averages but his teams winning so theres something to be happy about if your a ellis fan. What was the reaction like in the bay when news broke that he got traded? I remember they were booing the owner when the dubs were retiring mullins jersey lol

When I first saw it it was on the espn ticker on the bottom of the screen while I was eating dinner and I went bazerk. Everyone was pissed off and mad at the ownership, which led to the booing. I never supported the booing, but was still mad. little did everyone know how it would turn out. Its not like he hurt the dubs, but trading him and tanking brought us Barnes, Bogut of course(whos true impact is yet to be seen) and most likely Jack and Landry wouldnt have come here. And of course Curry was given the keys to the team and Thompson developed greatly.

#20 ONLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Hes not a second option at all, when hes on hes the first option, when jennings is on, jennings is the first option. They are both playing inefficiently because both have to do too much, theres not other reliable scoring option besides Jennings and Ellis

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users