Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric Gordon

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He had 24 points and 7 assists in his first game back from injury. Where does he rank among the top shooting guards in the league when healthy?

Posted · Report post

Top 5

Kobe

Wade

Harden

Gordon

Ellis

Ellis can be interchangeable with Manu or Johnson, altho I think Johnson is too inconsistent to be in there

Posted · Report post

Easily third best shooting guard in the NBA as of now.

James Harden might be better, but I've got EG as the better choice.

He needs to step up his all-around game and defense in order to have an argument over Wade for #2.

Posted · Report post

If he gets back to how he used to be he can be the second best in the league at SG. He's a great scorer and shooter. He's also (was) an excellent defender...at times. I dunno if people watched him when he played with team USA, but his defense was awesome. If he plays D like that in the league he'd be the best defender among the top SGs in the league.

The Future likes this

Posted · Report post

If he gets back to how he used to be he can be the second best in the league at SG. He's a great scorer and shooter. He's also (was) an excellent defender...at times. I dunno if people watched him when he played with team USA, but his defense was awesome. If he plays D like that in the league he'd be the best defender among the top SGs in the league.

Yup.

This playalways comes to my mind when I hear/read about Gordon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-9sDHfqgw

Posted · Report post

When healthy easily top 3-4 behind Wade and Kobe...Hes on the same level of Harden right now...