Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

With The Trade Deadline Approaching

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who do you want your team to trade, and what do you want to see them trade for?

Me:

I realise Bargnani's going, and the Pacers rumours are swirling so, more realistically:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cktwgf7

Posted · Report post

TF kind of trade is that. Bargnani is garbage. Nobody is going to take that bad of a player for that massive of a contract. Plus, the Pacers have waited this long for Danny Granger to come back from injury so they might as well wait till he's fully healthy. He's a great player when healthy.

Posted · Report post

I would never trade Calderon. But I heard that he wants out. He's the best back-up pointguard in the NBA. The door to the Lakers is open for you. Just drop in lol

Posted · Report post

Even though we haven't had much success so far this season and its quite a dissapointment, I'm perfectly fine with the roster that we have assembled right now. Although, I do think we should trade Jamison because he's not doing much when he's getting the minutes and he's barely playing at all. Although, I doubt any team would want Antawn. We just need more players off the bench who can produce well.

aznkid likes this

Posted · Report post

We have to trade Bargnani. I'll be really pissed if we don't.

Posted · Report post

I want to get Gortat or Cousins. I wouldn't care if we traded Bradley as a part of the deal, although it would hurt at first, I think Lee and Terry will step up soon and I believe it would be hard for Miami to stop both Garnett/Gortat or Cousins. Marcin is a lot more realistic tho.

Posted · Report post

I wouldnt mind if Phoenix traded Gortat, hes gonna leave eventually and if the opportunity is there to get Bradley+ we gotta do it.

Posted · Report post

Jamison + Duhon for Calderon. Let's do it.

[expletive deleted] NO

Fair trade JMO

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b4oedwr

I would never trade Calderon. But I heard that he wants out. He's the best back-up pointguard in the NBA. The door to the Lakers is open for you. Just drop in lol

ok

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7dyn378

Posted · Report post

at-first-i-was-like-and-then-i-was-like.

Lol he ain't going to the Lakers any other way

Posted · Report post

Ben Wallace retired

:(

Bring Allen Iverson out of retirement then

PG - Chris Paul, Mario Chalmers

SG - Allen Iverson, Michael Redd

SF - Lebron James, Quincy Miller

PF - Kenneth Faried, Kenyon Martin

C - Dwight Howard, JaVale McGee

Res. Jordan Hamilton, Chris Andersen

Posted · Report post

This trade would work wonders for both teams. I'm not sure why the Cavaliers wasted their first draft pick in LeBron James when they could've easily taken a guy like Darko Milicic or Zarko Cabarkapa. Also, the Heat receive an MVP candidate in James White who is currently posting a mind blowing 6.0 PER. This should be a no brainer for the Heat to accept. A lineup of Felton, Wade, Anthony, James/Bosh, and Chandler is absolutely terrible, I'm not sure why any team would even envision that. I think that this trade makes the Heat NBA Champions once again and the Knicks a bottom barrel team in the league.

Posted · Report post

Lol he ain't going to the Lakers any other way

Yeah, i guess you're right..

Posted · Report post

This trade would work wonders for both teams. I'm not sure why the Cavaliers wasted their first draft pick in LeBron James when they could've easily taken a guy like Darko Milicic or Zarko Cabarkapa. Also, the Heat receive an MVP candidate in James White who is currently posting a mind blowing 6.0 PER. This should be a no brainer for the Heat to accept. A lineup of Felton, Wade, Anthony, James/Bosh, and Chandler is absolutely terrible, I'm not sure why any team would even envision that. I think that this trade makes the Heat NBA Champions once again and the Knicks a bottom barrel team in the league.

That might be the most psychotic thing I've ever read....

Posted · Report post

That might be the most psychotic thing I've ever read....

You realize I was kidding, right?

Posted · Report post

You realize I was kidding, right?

The real question is, do you realize that I'm kidding?