Photo

Which returning player has been most impressive so far?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Which returning player has been most impressive so far? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Which returning player has been most impressive so far?

1. Dirk Nowitzki (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Kevin Love (5 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

3. Ricky Rubio (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Steve Nash (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 6,804 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

I think it's Kevin Love. How about you? Who'm do you think has been most impressive so far?

#2 ONLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,827 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

I'll take Nash -

Rubio is injured again. He was shooting 24% and was averaging 4 assists. Now he's injured again.

Kevin Love has been putting up the points and rebounds, but he's shooting WAY below 40% from the field and 30% from the free throw line. The guy made his name for being a ridiculously efficient double-double monster. He's nowhere close to efficient.

Dirk is also shooting way sub-40 from the field, for one of the best shooting players we've seen.

Steve Nash?
10 points, 8 assists, shooting 53% from the field, 42% from deep, and 100% from the line (but he's only shot 3..lmao)

I'll go:
1) Nash
2) Love
3) Dirk
4) Rubio

Which sucks because I drafted Rubio for my fantasy team.
  • The Logo likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Mr. Smiley

Mr. Smiley

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 6,804 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

Which sucks because I drafted Rubio for my fantasy team.

Haha, bad move for you.

#4 ONLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,827 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

Haha, bad move for you.

lmao I had Rubio and Lawson to carry my assists every week..turns out Lebron and Lillard are doing that for me

#5 OFFLINE   Nowitzness

Nowitzness

Gamer

• Members
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

I will take love. Only because dirk isnt playing more then like 20 minuetes

#6 OFFLINE   Tony

Tony

50 Greatest Posters in H-N History

• Members
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

I gotta give it to Steve Nash because ever since he came back the Lakers were starting to find their identity and ways to win games. He's like a quarterback that a team desperately needs in order to accomplish goals that they have.

Kevin Love, he's going to get better each and every year. He's value is going to be higher and he's the franchise player that you want to have if you want a successful and potential playoff team. He does well at spreading the floor, shooting mid-range and three-point range. Same for Ricky Rubio, came back from a ACL torn ligament and he is slowly building up confidence and awareness again. With both players healthy I believe they can at least reach the last seed in the playoffs.

Dirk, slowly trying to build up to the player he was and coming back from his injury. By the time with less than a few weeks before the playoffs the Mavericks will be dominate will Dirk fully recovered. I'm expecting the Mavericks to survive the first round of the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users