Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you guys take 5 years from now:Tyreke Evans or Brandon Jennings?

0 posts in this topic

Posted

I would've added Curry but I knew everyone would pick him so lets just settle this b/tw Evans and Jennings. I'd take Jennings, if he works more on limiting his shot attempts and focus more on being a playmaker, cause he's already a good scorer, then he'd be a stud

Posted

I can't tell the future.

it's not about telling the future, it's about who you think will be the better player 5 years from now. opinion

Posted

Jennings seems to still be improving while Evans has only got worse since his rookie year. So I'm assuming Jennings has more potential and I would take him.

Posted

Even though I hate Brandon Jennings, I would definitely take him. Tyreke's potential has fell a lot since his rookie year. I think if he gets traded to a different team he may be able to revive his career, but at this point I think BJ will be better in 5 years.

Posted

BLOW JOB JENNINGS all day...Tyreke gets worse every year thats easy

Posted

Evans is falling off, this could be because he's being played out of position or he's just no improving. Jennings however is making improvements and at this rate I would rather have him.

Posted

Not a great comparison.

My answer is Isaiah Thomas.

Posted

Jennings. He continues to improve his game while Tyreke hasn't done much since his rookie year.