Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you guys take 5 years from now:Tyreke Evans or Brandon Jennings?

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would've added Curry but I knew everyone would pick him so lets just settle this b/tw Evans and Jennings. I'd take Jennings, if he works more on limiting his shot attempts and focus more on being a playmaker, cause he's already a good scorer, then he'd be a stud

Posted · Report post

I can't tell the future.

it's not about telling the future, it's about who you think will be the better player 5 years from now. opinion

Posted · Report post

Jennings seems to still be improving while Evans has only got worse since his rookie year. So I'm assuming Jennings has more potential and I would take him.

Posted · Report post

Even though I hate Brandon Jennings, I would definitely take him. Tyreke's potential has fell a lot since his rookie year. I think if he gets traded to a different team he may be able to revive his career, but at this point I think BJ will be better in 5 years.

Posted · Report post

BLOW JOB JENNINGS all day...Tyreke gets worse every year thats easy

Posted · Report post

Evans is falling off, this could be because he's being played out of position or he's just no improving. Jennings however is making improvements and at this rate I would rather have him.

Posted · Report post

Jennings. He continues to improve his game while Tyreke hasn't done much since his rookie year.