Brooklyn Nets Lose Again

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The best team in the NBA, the Brooklyn Nets, lost again today to an inferior San Antonio Team :( Who should be fired? Who should be traded? This team should not be losing any games at all. They are so supposed to be undefeated and be a dynasty starting this year. What's wrong?

Pusha Key and Nina Barklartey like this

Posted · Report post

Better than the Lakers

Posted · Report post

Someone seriously needs to slap D-Will, he's been playing like [expletive deleted] and acting like nothings wrong

Posted · Report post

Brooklyn is horrible, first round exit this year they'll probably get swept

Posted · Report post

Brooklyn is horrible, first round exit this year they'll probably get swept

lol...I don't understand why they fired Avery Johnson...they were going to suck with or without him...that roster isn't that talented

Posted · Report post

D-Will's a drama queen as of now.

Posted · Report post

lol...I don't understand why they fired Avery Johnson...they were going to suck with or without him...that roster isn't that talented

I don't know if I would go as far as to say that their roster isn't talented however, I also feel really bad for Johnson losing his job-

There is just so, so much hype around this team with the big move to Brooklyn-

I totally got your post about them going from being the New Jersey Nets to the Champs in one season and all-

Cheers and Happy New Years to you!!

:cheers:

Brad likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't know if I would go as far as to say that their roster isn't talented however, I also feel really bad for Johnson losing his job-

There is just so, so much hype around this team with the big move to Brooklyn-

I totally got your post about them going from being the New Jersey Nets to the Champs in one season and all-

Cheers and Happy New Years to you!!

:cheers:

Thank you :) Happy New Years to you too :)

Posted · Report post

Trade Deron Williams and give Marshon Brooks some more minutes..

SportsFan93 likes this

Posted · Report post

Disappointing last couple of weeks in Brooklyn. I expected better of this squad and no they're not undertalented. Only problem is post defense with Hump/Lopez down low.

Posted · Report post

Disagreed completely. Our personnel isn't the issue as you could tell from the stretch when we were winning. Plus look at our starting five, plus our bench. I don't see how you could say that. Truth is, the rotations haven't been all that great and Avery Johnson. The guy won coach of the month when we were winning, and we completely fell apart since then.

Posted · Report post

Brook Lopez and Humphries are useless on defense for a start, Williams is just a shell of his former self, for what reason I honestly could not tell you. The nets would be wise to trade either Williams or Lopez for a good defensive big and they should give Brooks more minutes.

They don't exactly lack scorers so getting rid of Lopez will not hurt them, rather the opposite if they get a good defensive big.

Posted · Report post

Better than the Lakers

Not really.