Followers 0

Will the Lakers make the playoffs?

Lakers?   23 votes

1. 1. Seed?

• Yes, a higher seed.
    • Yes, a lower seed tho.
    • No.
    • HELL NO.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Livvvvveeee longgggg

Posted

I think they will be #1 seed and have the best record in league.

They can still get 60 wins

Posted

They will make it only to get smacked around by someone in the first round

Bayzus, Nashty, Brad and 1 other like this

Posted

The Lakers that played Today? Nope

The Lakers that played the Knicks? Yes

However, we don't know which Lakers team shows up. The only player who is consistent on the Lakers is Kobe. We don't have 1 other single consistent player (Not even exaggerating,search it up).

Posted

They'll be lower than 4th seed like I bet Rondo is GOAT they would be.

Posted

lol

Posted

Yes but I think they'll finish with a lower seed. 5th at highest. It's all a matter of consistency for the Lakers and they are not on the level of a championship caliber team. Their defense needs to improve as well.

Kobes 5th Ring likes this

Posted

The Lakers defense is a big problem... the paint is guarded by Dwight but he can't do everything... the Lakers let their opponents make way too many open threes as well... it's pretty sad to see. Also, if only Kobe stopped whining about the calls and come back on defense, that would help the Lakers on a few possessions per game. I think the Lakers will make the playoffs especially if they step it up on defense.... I'd say it's a matter of time before everyone wakes up

Posted

Probably 6th or 7th seed and face a 1st round matchup with the Thunder, Clippers or Grizzlies.

That won't be pretty.

Posted

If they keep playing like they are no. As of now id say no but they probably will sneak in.

Posted

I think it depends on how good the Wolves, Jazz and Portland play, if these 3 teams manage to play good basketball for the rest of the season, is very likely that the Lakers would miss the Playoffs, but i doubt it happpens. I think they can sneak in as a 6-8th seed.

Posted

I think they will get in as a lower seed, but I wouldn't be surprised if we missed the playoffs. Entering the playoffs as a lower seed, facing possibly OKC, Clippers, or Grizzlies, is almost like not making the playoffs lol. Hovering around .500 in the west will not cut it. From what it seems that what we will be hovering around .500 all season long if they don't improve their defense. I think our best days are behind us for now D:

Posted

They are just fooling us all along. They know how to a ship like nothing.

Posted

Yes. While MA will cost them a lot of games and they won't be able to defend worth a toss, they have too much talent not to make it and will get there just like the Knicks did under him (a far less talented team) and do nothing just as the Knicks did once they get there.

Posted

I'm just hoping for a Houston 1994-1995 type season. http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/HOU/1995.html

I'll be fine with that. LOL!

Posted

Are they going to win 45 out of the last 51? Seems legit. Hah

OT: They'll definitely make the playoffs and I think they will be good enough to make at least to the 2nd round.

Posted

What a dumb question.

Posted

Is this a serious question?

of course they will.

Posted

Yes. I think the maximum they can get is the fourth seed. They would need alot to break their way for that to happen. I think they are too far behind OKC and the Clippers. They are only a couple games out of 6th place...believe it or not.

Posted

They almost definitely will, but it will be one of the 5-8 seeds. They have too much talent to not get in, and if it really becomes that tight and they need to start winning, they will step it up.

IMO, they won't make it past the second round tho.

Posted

I'm just hoping for a Houston 1994-1995 type season. http://www.basketbal...s/HOU/1995.html

I'll be fine with that. LOL!

LOL. I could only dream of a season like that. Hopefully, it could turn into a reality lol. It'll shut up all the haters and critics :P