Photo

How good the Clippers with Durant would be ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Costel

Costel

Stitch Up !

• Members
  • 4,936 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hypothetically, if Kevin Durant was on the Clippers, are they the best team in the league?

I still wonder why OKC didn't trade Westbrook for Chris Paul. They could've been more of a threat to Miami
It can be done..
Posted Image
Courtesy of Costel

#2 OFFLINE   TheJamMasterJ

TheJamMasterJ

Original Kyrie Irving fan

• Members
  • 5,811 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

This would help them a lot. As we all know the Clippers are not a good halfcourt team because they only have like 2 players (Paul and Crawford) who can create their own shot, so throwing in Durant would help greatly and also he can run that fast-paced fastbreak offense the Clippers thrive off of.

I think they'd be the best team in the league.

Hypothetically, if Kevin Durant was on the Clippers, are they the best team in the league?

I still wonder why OKC didn't trade Westbrook for Chris Paul. They could've been more of a threat to Miami

This.

U1278-1342473854.png 1360363370-U13073.png

GM of the suns

#3 OFFLINE   Savage™

Savage™

http://mastakushhoe.tumblr.com/

• Members
  • 6,228 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hell yeah dude that team would rape everyone...They have the best record now so imagine with Durant to replace Caron Butler

GhwRkYX.gif?1

"I thought school was wack, being cool was wack/And niggas thought I was cool, how cool is that?"

#4 OFFLINE   Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

• Global Moderators
  • 18,132 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

2013 NBA champions.

ite5ZtfN7zO2U.gif

#5 ONLINE   Dante

Dante

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 7,919 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Easily best team in the league IMO. Champions, and I don't think any Western team would be able to compete with them.
Their future however, would completely depend on how long CP3's knees could hold up.

Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib.jpg?resize=500%2C29

#6 OFFLINE   Jay

Jay

On The Rise

• Members
  • 19,379 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Best team in the league.But a Finals vs. The heat would be real close, because even though the Clipper bench rapes, in the Finals, Lebron/Wade/Bosh play close to 40 minutes per game. So it would come down to Paul/Durant/Griffin vs. Lebron/Wade/Bosh even though players like Crawford would be doing work.
  • TeoTheGreek13 likes this

rsz_shraddha-kapoor-eyes.jpg

#7 OFFLINE   Clutch

Clutch

Bleed Green

• HN Journalists
  • 13,902 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

They would easily be the best team. CP3/Durant would be UNSTOPPABLE

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   TeoTheGreek13

TeoTheGreek13

Basketballholic

• 24,049 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

Best team in the league.But a Finals vs. The heat would be real close, because even though the Clipper bench rapes, in the Finals, Lebron/Wade/Bosh play close to 40 minutes per game. So it would come down to Paul/Durant/Griffin vs. Lebron/Wade/Bosh even though players like Crawford would be doing work.

This.

A good team like Miami plus LeBron is really tough to beat. Even that Clippers team (with Durant) wouldn't have it easy. James is at his damn peak. No one can have a walk in the park against the King who also has Wade, Bosh, Allen and all those shooters...

★★★Panathinaikos BC★★★

Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   Sean

Sean

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 9,627 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

[expletive deleted] some people say they're the best team right now. Put the most dominant scorer in the league in there being controlled by the best point guard, an athletic big, and one of the best benches, and i think that might be the GOAT offensive team right there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users