Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which team in the West is best equipped to dethrone OKC as the West Champions?

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Which team is better matched up against them? I would say the Clippers since they have the athleticism to keep up with OKC and they are pretty decent defensively. Memphis can also be a good one if their defense continues to be well. I would say the Spurs but they got blitzed by OKC last year. Which team do you think can dethrone OKC come playoffs, as the West Champs?

Posted · Report post

Spurs and Clippers but I think the Thunder are going back to the NBA Finals.

They're too good (just like the other two teams as well) but I think we're gonna see last year's Durant in the PS plus a better all around game.

I mean, he will look for his shot more than he does in the RS so far.

Posted · Report post

Clippers and Spurs are the only two teams that could take that number 1 spot.

Posted · Report post

Which team is better matched up against them? I would say the Clippers since they have the athleticism to keep up with OKC and they are pretty decent defensively. Memphis can also be a good one if their defense continues to be well. I would say the Spurs but they got blitzed by OKC last year. Which team do you think can dethrone OKC come playoffs, as the West Champs?

I think the Clippers, Spurs, and even Memphis all have a shot at it. barring an major injury to OKC I see them getting back to the finals, and even possibly winning it this time around. I think we will see a repeat of last years finals, but I think this time OKC has a better shot to beat the Heat this time around.

Posted · Report post

I think the Clippers, Spurs, and even Memphis all have a shot at it. barring an major injury to OKC I see them getting back to the finals, and even possibly winning it this time around. I think we will see a repeat of last years finals, but I think this time OKC has a better shot to beat the Heat this time around.

yeah I know that lol I was asking which of those 3 has the best chance of beating them

Posted · Report post

yeah I know that lol I was asking which of those 3 has the best chance of beating them

I miss read your post,lol. As of now I probably have to say Clippers just because of all that high powered offense. Although the Clippers defense probably can play good enough to beat them in a 7 game series.

­JDynasty likes this

Posted · Report post

I thought that team would be LA, but so far.. they are miles away from doing that.

Posted · Report post

795.gif

People forget that they took OKC to 7 games two years ago

Truth34 likes this