• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   Sean

Sean

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=ado2t32

I know some people are gonna think this trade sucks for the grizzlies, but if the grizzlies are looking to get young quality players, this is the way to go. We still haven't seen Derrick Williams full potential and could start at SF for them. Alexey shved is an extremely underrated player and can make plenty of plays. Him and conley would be a great playmaking duo of guards in the backcourt. Larry sanders is also a very underrated player. He averages 8 points, 8 boards, and 3 blocks in only 25 minutes of play. They also receive Luke Ridnour who is a quality role player. I also have them receiving the twolves 2013 first round pick. The twolves of course get rudy gay and expiring contracts. The bucks get pekovic and kirkilenko to help push them into the playoffs. ALSO the bucks trade a lottery protected first round pick from 2013-2014 to the grizzlies

#2 OFFLINE   Pusha Key

Pusha Key

• Members
  • 13,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Gay trade is gay
  • Another 3 pointer!?™® likes this
hey.

#3 OFFLINE   Another 3 pointer!?™®

Another 3 pointer!?™®

Iluminati™ Enforcer

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=ado2t32

I know some people are gonna think this trade sucks for the grizzlies, but if the grizzlies are looking to get young quality players, this is the way to go. We still haven't seen Derrick Williams full potential and could start at SF for them. Alexey shved is an extremely underrated player and can make plenty of plays. Him and conley would be a great playmaking duo of guards in the backcourt. Larry sanders is also a very underrated player. He averages 8 points, 8 boards, and 3 blocks in only 25 minutes of play. They also receive Luke Ridnour who is a quality role player. I also have them receiving the twolves 2013 first round pick. The twolves of course get rudy gay and expiring contracts. The bucks get pekovic and kirkilenko to help push them into the playoffs. ALSO the bucks trade a lottery protected first round pick from 2013-2014 to the grizzlies

Sean your nuts! The Grizzlies would never trade Gay, thats their star; their franchize player! :turrible:

Miami Heat Anthem

#4 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Lol u must be [expletive deleted] crazy, the Bucks wont give up Sanders, when will you guys realize that, especially for guys like Pekovic and Kirilenko

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

#5 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,977 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

I like it but Grizzlies are better with Rudy still

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#6 ONLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Sean your nuts! The Grizzlies would never trade Gay, thats their star; their franchize player! :turrible:

Lol have u heard any of the trade rumors? and Gay hasn't performed well this season and has proved that he can't make the step to become a superstar

Lol u must be [expletive deleted] crazy, the Bucks wont give up Sanders, when will you guys realize that, especially for guys like Pekovic and Kirilenko

Look at kirkilenko's stats. They're surprisingly very good defensively and offensively. And pekovic by himself is better than Sanders. Sanders value isn't gonna get much higher than what it is now

#7 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Lol have u heard any of the trade rumors? and Gay hasn't performed well this season and has proved that he can't make the step to become a superstar

Look at kirkilenko's stats. They're surprisingly very good defensively and offensively. And pekovic by himself is better than Sanders. Sanders value isn't gonna get much higher than what it is now

Kirilenko is old and Sanders has more potential than Pekovic

#8 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip

• Members
  • 8,602 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

This is horrible

#9 ONLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

I knew people were gonna say its bad. I dont really see whats bad about it. People just dont like cuz theres no big name players in it besides gay

Kirilenko is old and Sanders has more potential than Pekovic

so ur saying sanders by him self is worth more than pekovic and kirilenko?

#10 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

I knew people were gonna say its bad. I dont really see whats bad about it. People just dont like cuz theres no big name players in it besides gay

so ur saying sanders by him self is worth more than pekovic and kirilenko?

Yes

#11 ONLINE   Sean

Sean

• 9,765 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Yes

ok i dont see any reason why but ok
  • TeoTheGreek13 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic