Photo

When this Knicks team gets all their players back, how much better will they be?

• Please log in to reply

#1 OFFLINE   Justin M GOAT Laker

Justin M GOAT Laker
  • You Can't Even Lift Bro

• 615 posts

Getting back Amare at 100%, Iman Shumpert and I think someone else, how good can they potentially be, are they still the main threat to Miami out in the East

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

#2 OFFLINE   WrongIslander 2.0

WrongIslander 2.0
  • Wanted for kidnapping: Tony Woops

• 7,622 posts

If they play to instruction then we can be the best in the East I genuinely believe that.

tumblr_ldx837AN4O1qdtyuto1_500.gif

"I thoroughly enjoyed my team mates and I always said that when I left the Celtics I couldn't go to heaven because that would be a step down" - The Great Bill Russell

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

#3 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip
  • Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 8,601 posts
If they can keep this chemistry intact, then they could be the best out east!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

#4 OFFLINE   DJtheCap™

DJtheCap™
  • Know what the Midwest is?

• 3,456 posts

Agree with everyone above, if we continue to play efficiently as a team, and the integration of recovering players goes well, no doubt we have the talent to be the best in the East.

1z6co0i.jpg

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

#5 OFFLINE   The DR34M

The DR34M
  • Stay Melo.

• 1,050 posts

Getting back Amare at 100%, Iman Shumpert and I think someone else, how good can they potentially be, are they still the main threat to Miami out in the East

We need everyone back at 100%. Including Rasheed Wallace & Raymond Felton. Then we could topple Miami, and possibly cap off with a 60+ wins season.

tim-hardaway-jr-3-and-air-guitar-against

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

#6 OFFLINE   Justin M GOAT Laker

Justin M GOAT Laker
  • You Can't Even Lift Bro

• 615 posts

We need everyone back at 100%. Including Rasheed Wallace & Raymond Felton. Then we could topple Miami, and possibly cap off with a 60+ wins season.

yeah I knew I missed a couple players

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

#7 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish
  • ***NBA IN MTL***

• 33,851 posts

Iman Shumpert will change a lot and bring a lot of depth to the Knicks bench if he starts or if he comes off the bench. Second of all, they also need Amare 100% in shape and healthy once playoffs come around. I also can't wait for Felton to be back... he's been playing exceptional this season!

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

#8 OFFLINE   Djoker

Djoker
  • Enforcer

• 13,460 posts

Amare at a superstar level could never fit well with Melo and their chemistry was shot. But yea if they figure it out they are beastly!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

#9 OFFLINE   Patrykkk

Patrykkk
I read:" when this knicks team gets all their players black how much better they will be?" O_o

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.