Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What NBA players do you miss seeing play?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

D-Rose of course.With him on the league,the Bulls are the only real threat besides the Knicks,to the Heat.Even though I'd give the edge to Bulls,not becuase I'm being bias or think that Bulls or Knicks are better but becuase the Bulls match better against Miami.

Posted · Report post

I only miss Rose and I miss him terribly.

Come back D-Rose!!!

Not just because I'm a Bulls fan, but dude is a joy to watch. One of the most spectacular players in the league. I think the majority of the fans agrees on that.

Posted · Report post

Vince Carter... holy $#!T he's still playing?

Damn...

Okay other than VC:

Shaq.

Ben Wallace.

Rose.

Chris Webber... still my favorite PF of all-time, even w/o all the accolades and whatnot. Dude was just fun to watch and so versatile.

Yao. Easily one of my favorite players when he could play. Damn year round non-stop basketball commitments to China destroyed his body.

Penny Hardaway. He got passed the next torch and his talent just never got past his body breaking down.

There are a lot more, but I'm trying to keep it recent.

Djoker, Penny and The Future like this

Posted · Report post

Oh, I thought the OP talked about the currently injured players!

Of course Vinsanity is in the top of my list.

After Vince, there are a handful of players I miss but no one nearly as much as Carter and Rose.

Posted · Report post

I remember I was thinking about this a couple days ago and I truly miss watching Anthony Parker and Big Z on that 08-10 Cavs team

Also I miss watching Shaq play, my favorite Center of All-Time

Posted · Report post

In the original OP i had Gilbert Arenas in my post.

I took it out before i posted tho tehe

Posted · Report post

Shaq, Shawn Kemp, Alonzo Mourning and Penny Hardaway.

Also, would've been nice to have a fully healthy Greg Oden, Andrew Bynum, Dwight Howard and Yao Ming. Dominant bigs of this era have been decimated by injuries.

Yeah I agree. Especially with the second part

Team Player likes this

Posted · Report post

I miss DRose the most right now. Forreal no homo tho

#TheReturn

Hurry the f*ck up

LOL on that post no Homo tho. The players I miss watching are retired. I miss watching Reggie Miller, Larry Bird, Magic, Isiah Thomas, and MJ even thou he was a pain in my ass being a Pacer fan,lol.

Posted · Report post

D-Rose of course.With him on the league,the Bulls are the only real threat besides the Knicks,to the Heat.Even though I'd give the edge to Bulls,not becuase I'm being bias or think that Bulls or Knicks are better but becuase the Bulls match better against Miami.

You might want to add the Pacers in on a team that can give the Heat trouble. They just beat the heat and held them to a season low in pts and I also think FG%. I think any team that can play Defense and Bully ball can give the Heat trouble. I think the Bulls even with Rose are not as good as they were last year without Brewer and Watson and Asik they are not nearly as deep. I think they would still cause the Heat trouble thou as Rose is a 1 man show when he gets it going. Going to be interesting to see how Rose plays when he finally get back healthy. Also the Pacer are without Granger and if he comes back healthy that only makes them better as well.

Posted · Report post

Shaq

Iversion

Reggie Miller

Karl Malone

Eddie Jones

Active:

D-Rose

Posted · Report post

You might want to add the Pacers in on a team that can give the Heat trouble. They just beat the heat and held them to a season low in pts and I also think FG%. I think any team that can play Defense and Bully ball can give the Heat trouble. I think the Bulls even with Rose are not as good as they were last year without Brewer and Watson and Asik they are not nearly as deep. I think they would still cause the Heat trouble thou as Rose is a 1 man show when he gets it going. Going to be interesting to see how Rose plays when he finally get back healthy. Also the Pacer are without Granger and if he comes back healthy that only makes them better as well.

They are not as deep?Have you watched any of the latest Bulls games?Our bench is being recalled the Bench Mob again.Yes losing Asik was a great deal because Nazr Mohamed doesn't do anything at all,but saying we miss Watson and Brewer ain't right.Kirk is a very good playmaker and plays a heck better defense than Watson,while we also got Nate Robinson,who isn't that great,but is way better than John Lucas.Then you have Marco who has played very great,and Taj Gibson is having a better season than last year.Also Butler is showing some very good offensive game and rebounding besides the good defense he already played.I'm not saying our bench is better than last year,but saying it's worse than last year,it's simply wrong.

Also I agree with the Pacers.They have the big man than can dominate the paint with Heat's lack of size,though he isn't playing that good,and also Pacers defense is good,so they do have a shot when Granger gets healthy.

TeoTheGreek13 likes this