Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Carmelo Confronts Garnett Outside Celtics' Team Bus

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He looked calm. He probably just wanted to straighten things out.

Posted · Report post

Other way around. Melo is straight out of Red Hook/BMore, he's not afraid to beat someones ass. KG, on the other hand, has a big mouth on the court but ain't about that life.

but he wouldn't do it because think of what it would do to his career, he would probably be suspended and fined and who knows What else

Posted · Report post

but he wouldn't do it because think of what it would do to his career, he would probably be suspended and fined and who knows What else

Dude has already clocked Jared Jeffries as a Nugget. I don't think he gives a f*ck about his image. lol

Posted · Report post

Melo's a punk for doing this. He's just pissy about the loss and he can't take a little bit of rough housing.

He mad cuz we took him out of his game all night long.

Posted · Report post

Carmelo Anthony reportedly charged toward the Boston Celtics locker room before being restrained by teammates shortly after the New York Knicks' 102-96 loss at Madison Square Garden.

Anthony had a number of verbal exchanges with Kevin Garnett during the game. Both players received a double technical foul at one point in the game.

Anthony also attempted to confront Garnett near the Celtics' team bus. Police and security stayed between the players and Mike Woodson eventually came to the scene to clear Anthony away.

Garnett tried to downplay the incident on the floor before the altercation at the team bus.

"Heat of battle, guys go back and fourth," Garnett said. "He's trying to get his team to go, I'm trying to get my team to go. Both teams are colliding; not to mention it's the Knicks and the Celtics. That's just what it is."

Via A. Sherrod Blakely/Comcast

Posted · Report post

KG is a fake tough guy. If he were playing at the park, I think he wouldn't do the same [expletive deleted] as he do during the game

Posted · Report post

I love Melo... yeah he's mad he was shooting 6/26 but the frustration KG gives to players during the game is huge. The guy gets into your head and stuff... I wish KG showed up though...