• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 12,912 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Why are so many teams interested in him? Hes a good, not great scorer, averaging 18 ppg on 40% FG and only 5 rpg, hes not a good defender, not a good passer and hes extremely overpaid.

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

#2 OFFLINE   airWarrior

airWarrior

aunt jemima hoyo hoyo

• 15,936 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

Exactly. Overrated af. Loul Deng is better imo
  • The Future and Raza 10 like this

W1UezfD.gif

#3 OFFLINE   Team Player

Team Player

Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• Members
  • 4,526 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

He's long, athletic, can shoot, score and has been a good/decent defender in the past.

Agree he might be a little overpaid, but he has some tools, can do some nice things.

#4 OFFLINE   Swish

Swish

***NBA IN MTL***

• Members
  • 33,977 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

He's not a bad defender, he could shoot, he's clutch, he's SUPER athletic and keep in mind the guy averages 18ppg with a team stacked with talent especially when they love giving the ball to their big men in the post. He's still overrated though I agree!

demar_derozan_signature_by_egbdesign-d4z

#5 OFFLINE   Raza 10

Raza 10

Purrrr

• Members
  • 7,840 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think his offense is overrated and his defense is underrated. He has an inconsistent jumper and is shooting pretty inefficiently so far this season. However, he's quick, strong, athletic, and can keep guys in front of him on defense.

He's a solid player. Kind of like a poor man's Iguodala. They're not too far though.

#6 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee

Idol

• Members
  • 12,912 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

I think his offense is overrated and his defense is underrated. He has an inconsistent jumper and is shooting pretty inefficiently so far this season. However, he's quick, strong, athletic, and can keep guys in front of him on defense.

He's a solid player. Kind of like a poor man's Iguodala. They're not too far though.

Poor mans iggy? I dont agree at all, Igoudala is not a good scorer but is good at everything else, Rudy is the opposite.
If he were 23 or 24 i would still have faith in him and in him developing into a better defender and better passer but hes like 27 already
  • The Future likes this

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users