Photo

Kevin Garnett fake tough guy of the NBA.

• Please log in to reply

#1 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT
  • Raza 10 likes this
Fake tough guys bother the stuff outta me guys.

Since there is proof of KG being a fake tough guy I just had to call him out on it.

KG is so highly praised on his '' warrior spirit '' but when push comes to shove, he doesn't really do anything. Watch Video

I'm sick of hearing how boss and tough KG is. When a bunch of guys are in between him and the guy he has a problem with he probably isn't talking smack he's probably saying things like, '' Hold me back I don't want to go home with black and blue marks on my face. ''

@Mods and Admins: Please don't lock this it isn't intended to bait anyone this is simply intended to point out KG as a fake tough guy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

#2 OFFLINE   TGIA

TGIA
  • The Future, Team Player, Raza 10 and 1 other like this
Lol it's funny though, no one is actually scared of him. Also having your point guard having to come defend you doesn't really help the image of " tough guy" LOL

Then there's the people that say it's ALL an act, KG is just doing it ALL cause he wants to get in their head, but there's countless videos of him letting his anger get the best of him, so it's really a 2 way street.

He can pretend he only does it to get in people's head, but people easily get in his head as well. Plus when push comes to shove no one is actually scared of him (even the 6'2 guards that he usually picks on)

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

#3 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny
Well alright then.

All I know is that I don't have a problem with him trash-talking. But to say that Melo's wife tastes like honey nut cheerios? That's uncalled for especially when they're having problems and have been living separately for 2 months now.

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

#4 OFFLINE   Young Gee

Young Gee
Melo is

tumblr_n4v5gpX7NQ1rtequ6o1_500.gif

russell-westbrook-3-and-strut-game-4-aga

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

#5 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT
  • Team Player likes this

Lol it's funny though, no one is actually scared of him. Also having your point guard having to come defend you doesn't really help the image of " tough guy" LOL

Then there's the people that say it's ALL an act, KG is just doing it ALL cause he wants to get in their head, but there's countless videos of him letting his anger get the best of him, so it's really a 2 way street.

He can pretend he only does it to get in people's head, but people easily get in his head as well. Plus when push comes to shove no one is actually scared of him (even the 6'2 guards that he usually picks on)

Anthony Peeler gave him the buisness. And KG didn't do anything too defend himself. He probably used his,''get into peoples head thing'' as an excuse there. Lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

#6 ONLINE   TP9

TP9
that's where Rondo gets it from

tumblr_n8u4hz1gF71s3gys4o3_r1_400.gif

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

#7 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

Melo is

Showing up at the team bus doesn't seem fake to me at all, IJS.

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

#8 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT

Well alright then.

All I know is that I don't have a problem with him trash-talking. But to say that Melo's wife tastes like honey nut cheerios? That's uncalled for especially when they're having problems and have been living separately for 2 months now.

He actually said that? Lol. No wonder Carmelo said that KG said things to him that shouldn't be said to another man.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   TGIA

TGIA

Showing up at the team bus doesn't seem fake to me at all, IJS.

He posted that comment that cause he wants a quote from Knicks fan IJS

#10 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT

Melo is

Melo punched a guy in the face while in the league...I wouldn't call that fake.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

#11 OFFLINE   Kenny

Kenny

He posted that comment that cause he wants a quote from Knicks fan IJS

I would do it too if my favorite team had irrelevant players :/

Haha the Nuggets-Knicks fight! Man that was a while ago, that was sick though. He had braids back then pretty sure.

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

#12 OFFLINE   The Future

The Future
  • #RipCity #brehsquad

• 25,937 posts

• DJtheCap™ likes this
I didn't believe these things...

Now, I do.

Another fight that KG escapes from.

Like some of the users here say... and I'm quoting them... "He ain't bout that life"

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

#13 OFFLINE   The Worlds Greatest

The Worlds Greatest
  • Julius Erving is the G.O.A.T no question.

• 743 posts

• Mirrors likes this

Melo's my dude. But after he snuffed kid, he ran all the way to the other baseline. He wasn't staying to shoot a fair one.
Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

#14 OFFLINE   Ambod Lion

Ambod Lion
  • aka Ambodius

• 10,220 posts

• Penny likes this

I didn't believe these things...

Now, I do.

Another fight that KG escapes from.

Like some of the users here say... and I'm quoting them... "He ain't bout that life"

Very few NBA players are....plus its not smart for them to be....

I'm confused how KG gets flak for being a fake tough guy

But Rondo gets flak for actually doing things

The whole league is p.ussy....

Lets just be honest there are like 3 people in the league you wouldn't wanna meet in an alley, the rest of them not so scary or hard
Basketball_Jones, on 31 May 2012 - 01:21 PM, said Bird in his prime was unfckwitable
Wanna read/hear my Sports takes? Go to www.gamesofinches.com

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

#15 OFFLINE   The Future

The Future
  • #RipCity #brehsquad

• 25,937 posts

• TeoTheGreek13, Abdul™ and Ambod Lion like this

Very few NBA players are....plus its not smart for them to be....

I'm confused how KG gets flak for being a fake tough guy

But Rondo gets flak for actually doing things

The whole league is p.ussy....

Lets just be honest there are like 3 people in the league you wouldn't wanna meet in an alley, the rest of them not so scary or hard

Metta..... World...... Peace.

Yup, that's 3.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

#16 OFFLINE   Ambod Lion

Ambod Lion
  • aka Ambodius

• 10,220 posts

Melo's my dude. But after he snuffed kid, he ran all the way to the other baseline. He wasn't staying to shoot a fair one.

yea he did run away and didnt exact look tough doing what he did. He punched Marty Collins and then literally was described as 'running away like a girl'

Metta..... World...... Peace.

Yup, that's 3.

Haha I was thinking him, Perk, Z-Bo....that's probably it
Basketball_Jones, on 31 May 2012 - 01:21 PM, said Bird in his prime was unfckwitable

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

#17 OFFLINE   Diamantidis is GOAT

Diamantidis is GOAT

I would do it too if my favorite team had irrelevant players :/

Haha the Nuggets-Knicks fight! Man that was a while ago, that was sick though. He had braids back then pretty sure.

Yes he had braids and yes it was a long time ago. But at least he didn't run away like KG ALWAYS does. Melo actually hit someone. KG has never hit anyone in his entire career [not saying it's good] but he should stop acting like a tough guy and running away.

Snuffed kid? What do you mean?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

#18 OFFLINE   Ambod Lion

Ambod Lion
  • aka Ambodius

• 10,220 posts

Yes he had braids and yes it was a long time ago. But at least he didn't run away like KG ALWAYS does. Melo actually hit someone. KG has never hit anyone in his entire career [not saying it's good] but he should stop acting like a tough guy and running away.

Snuffed kid? What do you mean?

Snuffed kid means punched him and he ran away

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

#19 OFFLINE   Flip

Flip
  • Greatest Poster of All-Time?

• 8,602 posts
Thing about this is, it makes me kind of respect KG a whole lot.

He can talk, talk, and talk and he will back it up. When it comes to push and shove, nothing will happen. Just the way it should be when playing the game.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

#20 OFFLINE   Ambod Lion

Ambod Lion
  • aka Ambodius

• 10,220 posts

• Penny and Flip like this
I actually just watched the vid again too. There were people in between them and Melo came and half punched half woman slapped Collins and ran away and Collins didn't even seem to be going at him.

That was a b.itch move by Carmelo hittin a dude that isn't lookin at u and running, again he was half open handed

Thing about this is, it makes me kind of respect KG a whole lot.

He can talk, talk, and talk and he will back it up. When it comes to push and shove, nothing will happen. Just the way it should be when playing the game.

Agreed in some ways, no one called Larry Bird a fake tough guy and he was an epic s.hit talker.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome Guest!

Hello and welcome to our forums, Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. You may be required to register to be able to discuss and communicate with other members of our community.